Windows 10: Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of appsglobals.txt?

Discus and support Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of appsglobals.txt? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_<characters>\LocalState\ConstraintIndex\input_<characters>\appsglobals.txt I am... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GematriaX, Mar 9, 2021.

1. GematriaX Win User

Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of appsglobals.txt?

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_<characters>\LocalState\ConstraintIndex\input_<characters>\appsglobals.txt

I am trying to find out what the purpose of this file is and what causes a file entry to be added to it. I can't find information anywhere. Thanks for any help!

:)

GematriaX, Mar 9, 2021

2. Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, Mar 9, 2021
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Toothless Win User

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of appsglobals.txt? - Similar Threads - anyone tell purpose

2. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  3. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  4. can anyone tell what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone tell what this is?: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffa80a13e65010Parameter 2: fffff8056d5c60c8Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 44cOS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033...
  5. can anyone tell what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone tell what this is?: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffa80a13e65010Parameter 2: fffff8056d5c60c8Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 44cOS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033...
  6. can anyone tell what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can anyone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me what this is?: I saw this on the top left of my screen on the regular desktop part with no windows opened and I can move it around with my cursor but that’s it, don’t know what it is please help me...
  8. Can anyone tell me what this means pls?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me what this means pls?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fin808 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4z1wj/can_anyone_tell_me_what_this_means_pls/
  9. Can anyone tell me what this icon means?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me what this icon means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/medic713 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6y6s9/can_anyone_tell_me_what_this_icon_means/
  10. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?: I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. appsglobals.txt