Windows 10: Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

Discus and support Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scott Lee1, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a glitch-like occurrence at the top. It's extremely lagging as well, and I can't even move my cursor smoothly. Before this, it's just minor flickering but no lagging. When I maximized any windows or went fullscreen with any application, it started lagging. Now the entire laptop is unable to function normally. The first time this happened is in 2021, then I sent it to ASUS service center. Now it comes back again. Don't tell me to update the graphic dri

:)

Scott Lee1, Feb 4, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

1. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop? - Similar Threads - anyone tell wrong

2. Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my laptop?: As of yesterday my computer screen has been flickering and blinking and freezing after I turn it on and use it for a little while. At first I thought it was just one of the apps I opened, so I restarted and the same issue appeared again. I tried looking online for solutions...
  3. Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my laptop?: As of yesterday my computer screen has been flickering and blinking and freezing after I turn it on and use it for a little while. At first I thought it was just one of the apps I opened, so I restarted and the same issue appeared again. I tried looking online for solutions...
  4. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  5. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  6. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?: This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a glitch-like occurrence at the top. It's extremely lagging as well, and I can't even move my cursor smoothly. Before this, it's...
  7. Can anyone tell me what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me what this is?: I saw this on the top left of my screen on the regular desktop part with no windows opened and I can move it around with my cursor but that’s it, don’t know what it is please help me...
  8. Can anyone tell me what happened to my laptop?

Can anyone tell me what happened to my laptop?: My computer suddenly had tons of problems. First, it had trouble trying to log in to access my computer. Next, I can't change the volume at all. Then I can't download any files because they were "blocked". Then my files were completely different and they were too confusing to...
  9. Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my computer?

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my computer?: Hello, I bought my computer off Facebook marketplace, so I'm not sure if this is my fault or the builder's but out of the blue one day my computer screen turned to black suddenly, I couldn't turn it off by pressing/holding the power button. My keyboard turned off and couldn't...
  10. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?: I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it...