Windows 10: Can anyone tell me what this is? Every so often my computer crashes. I fought some...

Discus and support Can anyone tell me what this is? Every so often my computer crashes. I fought some... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DelMundoMundial [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DelMundoMundial, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Can anyone tell me what this is? Every so often my computer crashes. I fought some...

/u/DelMundoMundial, Apr 18, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Spectrum Win User
    Can anybody tell me WHY my computer crash?

Are your crash dumps defaulting to "E:\DUMP"?

For troubleshooting steps I would suggest

1.) If any overclocking has been done, undo it. This is a common source of system instability.

2.) Unplug all non-essential devices from the computer

3.) Test your memory - MemTest86+ - Test RAM Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials this can take a long time and it is best to start it before you go to bed.

4.) Temporarily remove IOBit and Bitdefender, as they install kernel drivers. We'll want to eliminate them as a possible source of instability.

5.) Nvidia just released a new driver version today - I'd suggest updating. NVIDIA

Spectrum, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Can anyone tell me what this is? Every so often my computer crashes. I fought some...

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone tell me what this is? Every so often my computer crashes. I fought some...

1. Can anyone tell me what this is? Every so often my computer crashes. I fought some... - Similar Threads - anyone tell Every

2. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  3. Can anyone tell me what this key is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone tell me what this key is?: weird reg key called HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GamesConfigServer.Cat1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-tell-me-what-this-key-is/0367bf7f-4268-496b-af45-5a69b2c4c4c9
  4. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?: This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a glitch-like occurrence at the top. It's extremely lagging as well, and I can't even move my cursor smoothly. Before this, it's...
  5. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?: This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a glitch-like occurrence at the top. It's extremely lagging as well, and I can't even move my cursor smoothly. Before this, it's...
  6. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer freezing every so often: I have noticed my computer freezing every so often. It happens more often when I am playing certain games. However I have noticed several events happening around the same time as the freezes. They are Events 129 and 153. I have run a memory check and storage check on the...
  7. can anyone tell what this is?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone tell what this is?: Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffa80a13e65010Parameter 2: fffff8056d5c60c8Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 44cOS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033...
  8. Can anyone tell me what this is?

Can anyone tell me what this is?: I saw this on the top left of my screen on the regular desktop part with no windows opened and I can move it around with my cursor but that’s it, don’t know what it is please help me...
  9. Can anyone tell me what happened to my laptop?

Can anyone tell me what happened to my laptop?: My computer suddenly had tons of problems. First, it had trouble trying to log in to access my computer. Next, I can't change the volume at all. Then I can't download any files because they were "blocked". Then my files were completely different and they were too confusing to...
  10. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?: I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it...