Windows 10: Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.

Discus and support Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/starrwhack [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/starrwhack, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:27 PM.

1. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.

/u/starrwhack, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:27 PM
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

4. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.

Date is the wrong way round

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the date format. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if you are able to find out the correct format or not.

• Right click on the date and time present at the right bottom.
    • Click on Change Date and Time under
      Date and Time.
    • Click on Change Colander Settings.
    • Now under formats you will be able to see the format which you want.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:41 PM
Thema:

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.

1. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date. - Similar Threads - anyone tell what's

2. Can anyone tell me what this icon means?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me what this icon means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/medic713 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6y6s9/can_anyone_tell_me_what_this_icon_means/
  3. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/criticalbandana [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7ajw4/can_someone_tell_me_what_im_doing_wrong/
  4. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...
  5. can anyone tell me how to fix this

can anyone tell me how to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Lonely_Person [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvx9zq/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  6. Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my computer?: Hello, I bought my computer off Facebook marketplace, so I'm not sure if this is my fault or the builder's but out of the blue one day my computer screen turned to black suddenly, I couldn't turn it off by pressing/holding the power button. My keyboard turned off and couldn't...
  7. Memory Usage problem, can anyone please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Usage problem, can anyone please tell me how to fix it?: [ATTACH]can anyone please help me, i'm getting that problem since i first update my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-usage-problem-can-anyone-please-tell-me-how/0b6561e6-40bd-4062-aa0f-1d64273e26df
  8. Office: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad?: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad? Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus 5PC - softdealusa 147336
  9. Can anyone tell me what Drive F is?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone tell me what Drive F is?: I created a USB Windows 10 installation disk - and it showed up as Drive F. I've since removed the USB drive - but Drive F still shows in Disk Management - and the installation USB thumb drive shows as Drive H. I have no other drives attached to my PC and can't figure out...
  10. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?: I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it...