Windows 10: Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.

Discus and support Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/starrwhack [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/starrwhack, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.

/u/starrwhack, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2020
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.

Date is the wrong way round

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the date format. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if you are able to find out the correct format or not.

• Right click on the date and time present at the right bottom.
    • Click on Change Date and Time under
      Date and Time.
    • Click on Change Colander Settings.
    • Now under formats you will be able to see the format which you want.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date.

1. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with windows and how to fix it? Drivers are up to date. - Similar Threads - anyone tell what's

2. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  3. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this: So weird things are happening with my computer for instance whenever I scroll it mangnifys or minimizes my screen whenever I scroll up or down whenever I play games it opens my menu or chat system and whenever I type it doesn't let me type and when I try to please j or I it...
  4. Can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?: This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a glitch-like occurrence at the top. It's extremely lagging as well, and I can't even move my cursor smoothly. Before this, it's...
  6. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  7. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: Hello, I just bought a new laptop. Aat first it work fine but after a wibdows 10 update, It not show any after it booted up. It only show a blackscreen with a cursor, but explorer still running. Here is a picture about this....
  8. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?: so what happend is My mic isnt working so yeah i decide to uninstall realtek and install it again you KNOW what happend? when i download it my speaker wont work like i heard nothing when i turn off the headset i hear anything please help me i cant online class with this,...
  10. can anyone tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can anyone tell me how to fix this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Lonely_Person [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvx9zq/can_anyone_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/