Windows 10: can be installed on the lenovo T400 windows 10

Discus and support can be installed on the lenovo T400 windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have wiindows 7 on my laptop and would like to have windows 10 cost free on it kann man auf dem lenovo T400 windows 10 instalieren Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adolf7567, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Adolf7567 Win User

can be installed on the lenovo T400 windows 10

i have wiindows 7 on my laptop and would like to have windows 10 cost free on it

:)

Adolf7567, Jul 10, 2020
  2. CS14127 Win User

Sound is not working on Lenovo Thinkpad T400 after Windows 10 upgrade????

That was the first thing I did. I'm sure its a Lenovo hardware issue with the physical keys on the keyboard. This laptop (t400) was not on their list for Windows 10 upgrade compatibility.

CS14127, Jul 10, 2020
  3. dsmith888 Win User
    Lenovo T400 touchpad tapping and buttons fail

I recently made a mistake. I loaded the latest Synaptic touchpad to this T400 attempting to fix 'zoom' capability. Only afterwards I noticed T400 is not on the approved list. So I rolled back (also redownloaded, also reapplied old driver). The current situation is the cursor works fine but tapping and buttons do not work. Also note that USB mouse via HID compliant driver works fine.

I don't think it is related to the Windows version (currently on 1903) since I booted from Kyhi's 1703 rescue disk and the problem persists. What suggestions can this forum provide?

Thanks in advance

dsmith888, Jul 10, 2020
  4. mimrys Win User

Sound is not working on Lenovo Thinkpad T400 after Windows 10 upgrade????

Dear BenjyBarclay. I have exactly the same problem on my Lenovo T400: no speaker sound after Windows 10 64 bits Upgrade. External Audio from Jack ist OK. Unfortunately, Installation "Lenovo's Hotkey Features Integration package" (for Windows 8) as suggested from
    Maurits does not help. Did you find a solution? It could help other people. Thank you, Chris

mimrys, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. can be installed on the lenovo T400 windows 10 - Similar Threads - installed lenovo T400

2. Samsung HW-T400 soundbar noise issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung HW-T400 soundbar noise issues: Hi,I've had a Samsung t400 for a couple of years now, I used it with another computer in the past using windows 10 with no problem, and use it with my phone with no problem, however, when using it with my windows 11 computer there's an annoying noise, like white noise...
  3. Samsung HW-T400 soundbar noise issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung HW-T400 soundbar noise issues: Hi,I've had a Samsung t400 for a couple of years now, I used it with another computer in the past using windows 10 with no problem, and use it with my phone with no problem, however, when using it with my windows 11 computer there's an annoying noise, like white noise...
  4. Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty: Hi, So I've Been Asking Myself. Does Insider Preview Void Warranty In Lenovo, I Can't Trust Myself Because Google Says It Does. But I Don't Trust Google Either. So Does Insider previews Affect Warranty...
  5. Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty: Hi, So I've Been Asking Myself. Does Insider Preview Void Warranty In Lenovo, I Can't Trust Myself Because Google Says It Does. But I Don't Trust Google Either. So Does Insider previews Affect Warranty...
  6. Lenovo PC with Windows 10 cannot boot after Lenovo hardware installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo PC with Windows 10 cannot boot after Lenovo hardware installation: Hi, Just after I booted my Lenovo PC a Lenovo message came up saying new hardware had been installed and I should restart the PC to enable it. When I did this the PC failed to boot, I just had the Lenovo sign against a black screen, and after a while the sign disappeared...
  7. Windows 10 20H1 can not be installed on Lenovo G50

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H1 can not be installed on Lenovo G50: I have a Lenovo G50 laptop with Windows 10 Home ver. 1909, OS build 18363.1139, 64-bit OS. For more than 5 months Windows 10 20H1 can not be installed and have the message : "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on his way. Once it's ready, you"ll see the update available on...
  8. Lenovo T400 touchpad tapping and buttons fail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo T400 touchpad tapping and buttons fail: I recently made a mistake. I loaded the latest Synaptic touchpad to this T400 attempting to fix 'zoom' capability. Only afterwards I noticed T400 is not on the approved list. So I rolled back (also redownloaded, also reapplied old driver). The current situation is the cursor...
  9. Windows 10 key install on Lenovo?

Windows 10 key install on Lenovo?: Does anyone know how i can install my copy of Windows 10 Pro to a lenovo laptop? When i tired to install it i never got asked for a key so it always installs as windows 10 home since the laptop came with windows 8 home and i upgraded it to 10. I think lenovo keeps the key...
  10. Lenovo issues with installing windows 10...

Lenovo issues with installing windows 10...: So ive had this on multiple machines. Multiple disks. Multiple versions of disks. Always only happens on lenovos. So ive had a couple that will lockup with installing the anniversary update. Keep trying and they keep failing. Todays lenovo with newest disk made by the...