Windows 10: CAN C OTHER PC ON NETWORK BUT NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THEM IN WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION

Discus and support CAN C OTHER PC ON NETWORK BUT NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THEM IN WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I M ABLE TO C ALL PC ON NETWORK BUT COULD NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THEM FROM NETWORK PLACE IN WINDOWS 10 HOME 1803 UPDATE. I HV TRIED ALL THINGS AS FOLLOWING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UMANGTHAKKER, Sep 26, 2018.

1. CAN C OTHER PC ON NETWORK BUT NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THEM IN WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION

I M ABLE TO C ALL PC ON NETWORK BUT COULD NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THEM FROM NETWORK PLACE IN WINDOWS 10 HOME 1803 UPDATE. I HV TRIED ALL THINGS AS FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE TURNED ON AND SET AT AUTOMATIC STATUS. AFTER THAT ALSO NOT ABLE TO ACCESS. EVEN WITH WINDOWS + r KEY NOT WORKING. NOW WHAT TO DO?

FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE RUNNING IN AUTOMATIC MODE.

Function Discovery Provider Host

- Function Discovery Resource Publication

- Function Discovery Host

- SSDP Discovery

- UPnP Device Host

- TCPIP/NetBIOS helper

- Server

- Workstation.

Now is there any solution ? i can able to access this pc from other network pc but cant access other network pcs from this computer. it shows incoming connection and settings are fine but there is something with outgoing setting. i can access internet from this computer only network pcs are not accessible.

guide.

:)

UMANGTHAKKER, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2018
  3. astrakan Win User
    windows 10 loosing local network access

Hi,

Well, frequently, I'm unable to access folders on my laptop (or desktop from laptop).
    Then I run network troubleshooting and windows says me the same thing again: one or more network protocols are not installed and necessary for connectivity. Then I accept the correction and I can access my network until the next time it will fail and will say me the same thing. One day, perhaps 3 if I am lucky.
    IT'S MASSIVELY BORING !! *Smile CAN C OTHER PC ON NETWORK BUT NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THEM IN WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION :)

Any clue ?

astrakan, Sep 26, 2018
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

CAN C OTHER PC ON NETWORK BUT NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THEM IN WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION

Windows 7 & XP Networking Problem

I have two PCs in my room connected to a Linksys router, both had Windows 7 on them and had file sharing enabled through the Homegroup feature. Now I have XP on one PC, and still Windows 7 on the other. I setup the network on my XP PC and had the Windows 7 PC setup properly so that they could network together.

In 'My Network Places' I can see both PC's listed, I can double click the Windows 7 PC from my Windows XP PC and see the folders that I have set to share, but when I double click any of the folders I get an error message saying "\\PC-2\MP3 is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions. Access is denied.

However, on my Windows 7 PC, I can go to network and browse all of the files I have set to share on the XP PC. So what do I need to do so that I can access the files on my Windows 7 PC on my Windows XP PC?

OrbitzXT, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

CAN C OTHER PC ON NETWORK BUT NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THEM IN WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION

1. CAN C OTHER PC ON NETWORK BUT NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THEM IN WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSION - Similar Threads - NETWORK ABLE ACCESS

2. Home PC's not accessible to each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home PC's not accessible to each other: Some time ago I contacted MS Support and the Level1 Tech said that they were working on the issue. Still have not solved the Permissions issue so one PC can access the other. This should not be that hard to resolve.Windows 10...
  3. Home PC's not accessible to each other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home PC's not accessible to each other: Some time ago I contacted MS Support and the Level1 Tech said that they were working on the issue. Still have not solved the Permissions issue so one PC can access the other. This should not be that hard to resolve.Windows 10...
  4. Home PC's not accessible to each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to access networked PC on home network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access networked PC on home network: I have 2 PC’s with Windows 10 on a home network, hardwired to the router. Despite configuring my home network to share files and configuring my antiviral program to private network and full trust on both PC’s, I cannot access the other PC on the network from either PC.When I...
  6. Unable to access networked PC on home network

Unable to access networked PC on home network: I have 2 PC’s with Windows 10 on a home network, hardwired to the router. Despite configuring my home network to share files and configuring my antiviral program to private network and full trust on both PC’s, I cannot access the other PC on the network from either PC.When I...
  7. Windows Cannot Access other PC's on the network !

Windows Cannot Access other PC's on the network !: I have 2 machines (A +B) both running windows 10 (1903) HOME edition. I am the administrator on both. I recently wanted to transfer data across the network from A to B and vice versa by creating a network. However despite turning on network discovery on both machines...
  8. Not able to access other PCs on our home network

Not able to access other PCs on our home network: Been having problems since Homegroup was eliminated. On our home network we have four devices connected. One of the devices (Surface Book) is not able to access the files on the other three devices (Surface Laptop, Surface Pro 5, and a desktop machine). These other three...
  9. Accessing other pc's on home network.

Accessing other pc's on home network.: I have 2 pc's running windows 10 pro, on my main pc File Explorer shows my 2 pc's in network but I can't connect with my second pc everytime, it always shows in file explorer but 95% of the time I get an error message, , Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found,...
  10. Cannot Access Other Computers on Windows 10 Home Network

Cannot Access Other Computers on Windows 10 Home Network: Hi, I have a desktop and a laptop setup at home, I have recently upgraded both to Windows 10. Both were previously running Windows 7 Home Premium and could identify each other on the network and I could access files on either PC from one or the other at any time. With the...