Windows 10: can call of duty 2 for win 7 work with win 10

Discus and support can call of duty 2 for win 7 work with win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can i run Call of Duty for win 7 in win 10 . It loaded fine but when I try to play it gives me an Access error code about ier.dll and also gives me an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by michaelHarris782, Sep 20, 2020.

1. can call of duty 2 for win 7 work with win 10

Can i run Call of Duty for win 7 in win 10 . It loaded fine but when I try to play it gives me an Access error code about ier.dll and also gives me an an Address code0000000 and file my screen pop-ups saying the same thing

:)

michaelHarris782, Sep 20, 2020
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Sep 20, 2020
  4. adoornik Win User

can call of duty 2 for win 7 work with win 10

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

Thank you. Troubleshooter did not work. I ran all the listed commands in order and that also did not work.

None of the Windows 10 computers on my home network are on the network list of the Win 7 computer but the Lan connected windows 10 computer does show up on the Windows 7 computer network map.

Any other fixes suggestions would be appreciated?

adoornik, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

can call of duty 2 for win 7 work with win 10

1. can call of duty 2 for win 7 work with win 10 - Similar Threads - call duty

2. How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare: When I try to start up call of duty infinite warfare it says error 0xc0000142 how do I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-error-0xc0000142-in-call-of-duty/eb8fa887-0b77-494f-8734-c3e4995a5bfc
  3. How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix error 0xc0000142 in call of duty infinite warfare: When I try to start up call of duty infinite warfare it says error 0xc0000142 how do I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-error-0xc0000142-in-call-of-duty/eb8fa887-0b77-494f-8734-c3e4995a5bfc
  4. I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...: I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my screen glitches and stays black and i cant see anything any tips please its really anoying...
  5. I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...

I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my...: I got my pc 2 Years ago i when i open games such as call of duty on fullscreen mode my screen glitches and stays black and i cant see anything any tips please its really anoying...
  6. Call of Duty World at War

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty World at War: HI,I can install Call of Duty World at War on my Windows 11 but it does not show up among installed programs. It shows up in the control panel "add / remove programs". Perhaps it´s not supported in Windows 11 but I´m confused why I can install it and then does not find...
  7. Call of Duty World at War

Call of Duty World at War: HI,I can install Call of Duty World at War on my Windows 11 but it does not show up among installed programs. It shows up in the control panel "add / remove programs". Perhaps it´s not supported in Windows 11 but I´m confused why I can install it and then does not find...
  8. My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up

My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up: My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-call-of-duty-does-run-in-steam-i-will-click-on/2791e8cf-8339-4ce0-b949-8163d2963b3d
  9. My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up: My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-call-of-duty-does-run-in-steam-i-will-click-on/2791e8cf-8339-4ce0-b949-8163d2963b3d
  10. My call of duty does run in steam I will click on it and it says running but will never pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming