Windows 10: Can children sign out of their microsoft accounts?

Discus and support Can children sign out of their microsoft accounts? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So i as a child have been stuck in a family setting and my dad ditched his email so now im not allowed on anything.Do you know how im supposed to leave... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AdeleLWM, May 10, 2023.

1. AdeleLWM Win User

Can children sign out of their microsoft accounts?

So i as a child have been stuck in a family setting and my dad ditched his email so now im not allowed on anything.Do you know how im supposed to leave the account or delete it or something.

:)

AdeleLWM, May 10, 2023
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Can children sign out of their microsoft accounts? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 10, 2023
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 10, 2023
  4. Hapuku Win User

adding user accounts for children

The customer:

"It is overbearing for Microsoft to require children to either have an e-mail or phone number"

The (unhelpful technician):

"I suggest you to follow the steps how to create the child account as below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and select settings.
    • Click on Account and select Family and other users.
    • Then click add someone else to this pc and select add child’s account
    • Enter the child’s email address and click on Next."

This is becoming such a trend. Please read the details that someone has gone to the trouble of providing so that you can respond HELPFULLY.

Hapuku, May 10, 2023
Thema:

1. Can children sign out of their microsoft accounts? - Similar Threads - children sign microsoft

2. Can children sign out of their microsoft accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can children sign out of their microsoft accounts?: So i as a child have been stuck in a family setting and my dad ditched his email so now im not allowed on anything.Do you know how im supposed to leave the account or delete it or something....
  3. Can children sign out of their microsoft accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can children sign out of their microsoft accounts?: So i as a child have been stuck in a family setting and my dad ditched his email so now im not allowed on anything.Do you know how im supposed to leave the account or delete it or something....
  4. Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?: So my question. I recently got a divorce and my ex is keeping the windows laptop that’s been signed into my Microsoft account. I want to remove my Microsoft account from the laptop so she doesn’t have access to anything else of mine with that account. But she fears she will...
  5. Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?: So my question. I recently got a divorce and my ex is keeping the windows laptop that’s been signed into my Microsoft account. I want to remove my Microsoft account from the laptop so she doesn’t have access to anything else of mine with that account. But she fears she will...
  6. Can I sign out of my Microsoft account on laptop?

7. Connecting Children’s Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Children’s Accounts: I created accounts for my kids and need to connect them to my family group. Since they’re minors, this requires my consent, which I’m asked to give by “signing” a form. To sign, I’m supposed to type my name which doesn’t make much sense. When I do so, I’m prompted that my...
  8. Connecting Children’s Accounts

Connecting Children’s Accounts: I created accounts for my kids and need to connect them to my family group. Since they’re minors, this requires my consent, which I’m asked to give by “signing” a form. To sign, I’m supposed to type my name which doesn’t make much sense. When I do so, I’m prompted that my...
  9. Sign out Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign out Microsoft account: Hi, I have three laptops connected to the same Microsoft account. How can I log out of the Microsoft account on one of the laptops. When I received it, it didn't have a Microsoft account on it, and I want it to stay that way. That is, in Start at account setting, there...
  10. Sign out of Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign out of Microsoft account: I am returning my laptop to store how can I remove my microsoft account from it before returning Also the screen is damaged it is not visible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-out-of-microsoft-account/79d313ff-37a7-435f-b659-586498d74e6b