Windows 10: Can Chrome Do This ?

Discus and support Can Chrome Do This ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to have Chrome show a bookmark window as one can do in FireFox ? See the attached screen print. 90554 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by storageman, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Can Chrome Do This ?

Is there a way to have Chrome show a bookmark window as one can do in FireFox ? See the attached screen print.

:)

storageman, Aug 3, 2017

2. Now ive done this can i do this?

yeh i love it...the phones gr8 imo...all the problems that have been reported of the phone have not occured to my phone...so i guess im lucky...if the screen was sharper i would marry this phone lol but i guess it isntCan Chrome Do This ? :(...

when do u think ull get the update by?

mayhs---01, Aug 3, 2017
  3. Now ive done this can i do this?

i dno how to edit...theyre all normal mp3s

mayhs---01, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Can Chrome Do This ?

I just installed Chrome on one of my IP/Insider Preview computers [only computer I have it on] and THINK what you desire is seen by clicking the 3 vertical dots [upper right], expanding Bookmarks then clicking Bookmark manager.

Berton, Aug 3, 2017
  5. Dude Win User
    *Ditto Berton's advice is spot on and works for me

Dude, Aug 3, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Type chrome://bookmarks/ into a new tab and bookmark it on the bar, then 'wheel-click' it to open in a new tab.

Can Chrome Do This ? [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 4, 2017
  7. Steve C Win User
    Bookmark Manager opens in a new tab. I don't see how you can configure it to display as a column on the lhs and still see the boomarked web page on the rhs.

Steve C, Aug 4, 2017
  8. Can Chrome Do This ?

xXWhackerXx, Aug 4, 2017
  9. A BIG THANKYOU to "xXWhackerXx". Thats excatly what I needed and works like a charm.

*Wink *Smile

storageman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can Chrome Do This ?

1. Can Chrome Do This ? - Similar Threads - Chrome

2. Google Chrome will stop Incognito Mode detection at end of July

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome will stop Incognito Mode detection at end of July: Chrome’s Incognito Mode is based on the principle that you should have the choice to browse the web privately. At the end of July, Chrome will remedy a loophole that has allowed sites to detect people who are browsing in Incognito Mode. This will affect some publishers who...
  3. Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access: When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child account, plz fix...
  4. WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while using Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error while using Chrome: Hi All, I have a PC I built about a month or so ago, so far the machine has been great. However in the last 2 weeks or so I've had 2 instances of WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while using Chrome. The machine is perfectly stable while gaming, so I'm not sure where the problem...
  5. Chrome notification pop out panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome notification pop out panel: Windows10 just did a big update. In Chrome, On the taskbar there is and was a box. When you click it, a screen message pops out. Since the update, when you click on it, I get all sorts of notifications(ads). Is there someplace to filter out what you don't want there?...
  6. Google Chrome familiy

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome familiy: When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child account, plz fix...
  7. Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.

Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.: I have been having issues with my laptop which is a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming Laptop that keeps freezing/stuttering when streaming or watching videos, for example, YouTube or movies from a certain website, but it does not stutter when playing games that might take a lot of...
  8. Windows 10 Shows I'm Offline But Can Access Chrome but Not Edge or Other Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Shows I'm Offline But Can Access Chrome but Not Edge or Other Microsoft Apps: My Internet Shows "Not Connected" all of a sudden. However, I can access Google Chrome. On the other hand, Microsoft tools like Edge, Skype, Windows Update, and others says that I'm either offline. It's very strange. Cortana also doesn't work, saying I'm offline. OneDrive is...
  9. (Old) BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome

(Old) BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome: Hello, When I attempt to watch a video on a news site on Chrome, my computer has a BSOD. I have tried uninstalling the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 driver from the device manager making sure to tick the uninstall driver software box. Then I let the computer automatically...
  10. BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome

BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome: Hello, When I attempt to watch a video on a news site on Chrome, my computer has a BSOD. I have tried uninstalling the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 driver from the device manager making sure to tick the uninstall driver software box. Then I let the computer automatically...