Windows 10: Can Chrome Do This ?

Discus and support Can Chrome Do This ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a way to have Chrome show a bookmark window as one can do in FireFox ? See the attached screen print. 90554 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by storageman, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Can Chrome Do This ?

Is there a way to have Chrome show a bookmark window as one can do in FireFox ? See the attached screen print.

:)

storageman, Aug 3, 2017

2. Now ive done this can i do this?

yeh i love it...the phones gr8 imo...all the problems that have been reported of the phone have not occured to my phone...so i guess im lucky...if the screen was sharper i would marry this phone lol but i guess it isntCan Chrome Do This ? :(...

when do u think ull get the update by?

mayhs---01, Aug 3, 2017
  3. Now ive done this can i do this?

i dno how to edit...theyre all normal mp3s

mayhs---01, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Can Chrome Do This ?

I just installed Chrome on one of my IP/Insider Preview computers [only computer I have it on] and THINK what you desire is seen by clicking the 3 vertical dots [upper right], expanding Bookmarks then clicking Bookmark manager.

Berton, Aug 3, 2017
  5. Dude Win User
    *Ditto Berton's advice is spot on and works for me

Dude, Aug 3, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Type chrome://bookmarks/ into a new tab and bookmark it on the bar, then 'wheel-click' it to open in a new tab.

Can Chrome Do This ? [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 4, 2017
  7. Steve C Win User
    Bookmark Manager opens in a new tab. I don't see how you can configure it to display as a column on the lhs and still see the boomarked web page on the rhs.

Steve C, Aug 4, 2017
  8. Can Chrome Do This ?

xXWhackerXx, Aug 4, 2017
  9. A BIG THANKYOU to "xXWhackerXx". Thats excatly what I needed and works like a charm.

*Wink *Smile

storageman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can Chrome Do This ?

1. Can Chrome Do This ? - Similar Threads - Chrome

2. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  3. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  4. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

6. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  7. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  8. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  9. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  10. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...