Windows 10: Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN

Discus and support Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So.. I have a really strange problem here. I was playing multiplayer games like usual, and after rebooting the system, this happens. It says that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Diaz Ilyasa, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN

So.. I have a really strange problem here. I was playing multiplayer games like usual, and after rebooting the system, this happens. It says that my hotspot doesn't have any internet connection, meanwhile It redirects to MSN and can actually using the browser like usual.. but not with Microsoft services that needs the internet, even the system update shows "pending download" because it can't connect to Microsoft servers. Tried the troubleshooter, but it says that I need to complete my logon process, but it just redirects me to the MSN page all over again. The point is:

- I can use the internet, but I can't connect to microsoft services

- The wifi indicator says "no internet"

- I need to logon but it just redirects me to MSN

Is there are any possible fixes for this? Thanks in advance.

Here are some screenshots related to this issue: Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN bfdb81f8-8986-41f5-97a4-0cdd6b00631c?upload=true.png

Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN c7fac674-6a5b-4529-afa0-2baf6289fc3f?upload=true.png Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN 877b6bd5-1807-4b2b-9ae2-0fbbeff2e1e0?upload=true.png

:)

Diaz Ilyasa, Oct 6, 2019

2. Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Oct 6, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 6, 2019
  4. SUB
    SuB Win User

Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

Thema:

Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN

1. Can Connect to Internet, but Shows That I Have No Internet and Redirecting To MSN - Similar Threads - Connect Internet Shows

2. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...: Starting just today, shortly after the start of the afternoon my computer began displaying the icon for no internet connections, and I am unable to figure out how to fix it. As it goes, the only things I cannot seem to connect to the internet on are the actual Windows apps...
  3. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...: Starting just today, shortly after the start of the afternoon my computer began displaying the icon for no internet connections, and I am unable to figure out how to fix it. As it goes, the only things I cannot seem to connect to the internet on are the actual Windows apps...
  4. Network & Internet Connections shows that I'm not connected to the internet, but I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Random and frequent redirects to msn pages whenever connected to internet.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random and frequent redirects to msn pages whenever connected to internet.: Whenever LAN is connected to the computer windows 10, it frequently redirects to many of the msn.com pages. This occurs irrespective of which browser is being used. I have altered default browser settings, checked internet connectivity which all are found to be okay. The...
  6. My PC dosen't show internet connected but I have internet in browser

My PC dosen't show internet connected but I have internet in browser: Hi Help again My PC was working fine until last our It started to show NO internet in wifi setting, when i reconnect the wifi windows open msn.com and say ur pc will detect that u have internet and nothing happens and still a No Internet Icon and text under Wifi I check...
  7. I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet"

I have internet but it shows "Connected,No Internet": Today in my laptop, windows asked me to setup something, so i clicked 'let's go' button, it said me to connect to the internet first, it said that my ethernet doesn't have internet, so i switched to wifi, same problem. I connected the wifi to my phone and it works fine. i...
  8. Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps not connecting to internet , while i have internet and can browse: Hi I got this issue 1-2 years ago I couldnt do anything about it so I gaved up on it. But now I need the microsoft application so, I look forward to fix it please write the anwser here so others can fix it to. the reson why I ask this beacuse I found this question but no...
  9. Internet Connections Not Showing

Internet Connections Not Showing: I started my computer and had the intel net update. I got through to the install, but it wasn’t installing, so I cancelled the install, and my internet wouldn’t connect. I was wondering if anyone knew a fix to this....
  10. I can not connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not connect to the internet: I have problems to connect to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-connect-to-the-internet/5596cfdf-6652-4367-96b9-a79b86e0b73c