Windows 10: Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10?

Discus and support Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10? in Cortana to solve the problem; I'm trying to follow along with youtube tutorials hands-free but there doesn't seem to be a way to get Cortana to pause and play them for me. I have a... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by kuberator, Aug 23, 2022.

1. kuberator Win User

Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10?

I'm trying to follow along with youtube tutorials hands-free but there doesn't seem to be a way to get Cortana to pause and play them for me. I have a dedicated pause/play button on my keyboard that seems to work fine across any number of apps, but I can't seem to find anything online on how to do that with Cortana.

:)

kuberator, Aug 23, 2022

2. Cortana doesn't 'play my music'

Hi Andrew,

You can try some of these commands using Cortana to play music:

• Play music.
    • Play <genre>
    • Play <artist>
    • Play <album>
    • Pause the music.
    • Resume music.
    • Shuffle the music.
    • Play next track.
    • Play previous track.
    • Play <playlist>
    • What is playing?

Regards.

Radney Dri, Aug 23, 2022
  3. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal (Youtube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).

It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.

it also happens when the window is minimized.

No virus (after scan)

issues in Windows 10

the window also very lag when it happening and sometimes cursor paused.

Driver issues? Which driver is it? Any suggestions or experiences? Please share your thoughts.

MOHAMMED IFTIKER ALI SABBIR, Aug 23, 2022
  4. Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10?

Play/Pause button on keyboard

Hello,

Since my last Windows 10 Update on the 11th of April the function Play/Pause button on my keyboard has changed. Before the update, it used to only play or pause the music being played on Windows Media Player or MPC-HC and had no effect whatsoever on Youtube
    or Facebook videos being played in the Internet browser. Since the update, YT and FB video even have the priority, i.e. the Play/Pause button only effects the videos when there any open and only plays/pauses music in WMP or MPC HC when there are no videos
    open in browser. Is there a way to get stuff the way they were before update?

Thanks in advance,

Sari

OopsicusMaximus, Aug 23, 2022
Thema:

Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10?

1. Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10? - Similar Threads - Cortana pause play

2. Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10?: I'm trying to follow along with youtube tutorials hands-free but there doesn't seem to be a way to get Cortana to pause and play them for me. I have a dedicated pause/play button on my keyboard that seems to work fine across any number of apps, but I can't seem to find...
  3. Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10?: I'm trying to follow along with youtube tutorials hands-free but there doesn't seem to be a way to get Cortana to pause and play them for me. I have a dedicated pause/play button on my keyboard that seems to work fine across any number of apps, but I can't seem to find...
  4. Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing/Pausing Constantly: My PC has started to pause and play videos,music and most audio that comes through. I don't know what to do. I've tried resetting,uninstalling drivers,updating drivers,updating windows. I don't know what to do. I am on Windows 11. Someone please help me....
  5. Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing/Pausing Constantly: My PC has started to pause and play videos,music and most audio that comes through. I don't know what to do. I've tried resetting,uninstalling drivers,updating drivers,updating windows. I don't know what to do. I am on Windows 11. Someone please help me....
  6. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  7. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  8. SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING: hello! i would just like to share the problem that i have with my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 320 whenever i play music or watch videos it will automatically pause and play itself. i tried uninstalling some drivers but the problem still persist and is very frustrating for a...
  9. play/pause button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    play/pause button: [ATTACH] any way to move this its really bugging me when i play games, it almost takes up a quarter of the screen https://preview.redd.it/h8kem2n9j4l51.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=356e20303736ce259f20c791a48e5d8a76f2faef submitted by /u/Rampagingflames [link]...
  10. Pause/Play control bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pause/Play control bar: Hi! Just wondering if anybody knows how to disable the control bar that is in the picture? Thank you :) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pauseplay-control-bar/390ffa81-888c-42c6-ae2a-41ccba6cc7c3