Windows 10: Can Cortana read a book to from an app? Its Connect/McGraw Hill.

Discus and support Can Cortana read a book to from an app? Its Connect/McGraw Hill. in Cortana to solve the problem; want to know if either Cortana or my speaker can read a book if im in an app McGraw Hill/Connect.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MelissaRios1, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Can Cortana read a book to from an app? Its Connect/McGraw Hill.

want to know if either Cortana or my speaker can read a book if im in an app McGraw Hill/Connect.

:)

MelissaRios1, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Durahl Win User

Reading like on a Book?

Greetings!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Metro oriented APP that allows reading of a Comic or Manga like, well... a real book?

Call it a first world problem but I just got myself the original The Ghost in the Shell in physical form but with the notoriously terrible lighting conditions in my flat ( still recovering from the costs of the 1TB Surface Book PB purchase ) I was wondering if I couldn't just download and read it on the larger AND perfectly lit display of my Surface Book.

Thanks for suggestions!
    =)

Durahl, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Can cortana read articles and/or books to me?

Hello, I have just recently upgraded to windows 10 and am playing around with the Cortana feature. One thing I would really like to be able to do that I have not figured out yet is to have Cortana read and article from off the internet. I would also like
    to know if Cortana can read books to me, or portions of books. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

KennethSparks_903, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Can Cortana read a book to from an app? Its Connect/McGraw Hill.

Reading like on a Book?

Bookviser Reader

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/stor...ncrfj02g?rtc=1

Can Cortana read a book to from an app? Its Connect/McGraw Hill. [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Can Cortana read a book to from an app? Its Connect/McGraw Hill.

1. Can Cortana read a book to from an app? Its Connect/McGraw Hill. - Similar Threads - Cortana read book

2. Reading Book Log Template/App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading Book Log Template/App: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  3. Reading Book Log Template/App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading Book Log Template/App: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  4. Reading books from my Kindle library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading books from my Kindle library: Good dayFor many years i was able to read books on my laptop using the kindle for windows app. I found it more convenient to read on my Samsung tablet. Now i wish to read a book that i have just purchased from Amazon on my laptop, but for some reason this book does not appear...
  5. Reading books from my Kindle library

Reading books from my Kindle library: Good dayFor many years i was able to read books on my laptop using the kindle for windows app. I found it more convenient to read on my Samsung tablet. Now i wish to read a book that i have just purchased from Amazon on my laptop, but for some reason this book does not appear...
  6. Help with Cortana connect with music apps

in Cortana
    Help with Cortana connect with music apps: I wanted to connect my cortana to my spotify account. i searched the internet and saw suggestions to find the notebook icon. My problem is that the notebook option is missing for me. i don't why. I am currently using a windows 10 home edition. please help...
  7. Can Cortana read my word document?

in Cortana
    Can Cortana read my word document?: Just wondering if Cortana reds documents and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-cortana-read-my-word-document/63ef1a17-7f92-418e-b5a8-c0a2cf23336d
  8. How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro: How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro? ***Modified title from: Downloading*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-read-books-or-magazine-on-my-surface-pro/ac2b77ad-3b11-4407-8e8a-196f0b1c00a9
  9. Reading like on a Book?

Reading like on a Book?: Greetings! Does anyone have a recommendation for a Metro oriented APP that allows reading of a Comic or Manga like, well... a real book? Call it a first world problem but I just got myself the original The Ghost in the Shell in physical form but with the notoriously...
  10. DVD read/writer for Sufrace Book

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD read/writer for Sufrace Book: I recently purchased a Surface Book and I am pleased with it. A little different but OK. I would like to purchase a DVD read/writer for the Book. I purchased one from a local PC store plugged it in and it would not work. It seem the USB port does not put out 5 VDC and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can cortana read a book

2. can cortana read book to u

3. Can Cortana read books