Windows 10: Can Cortana Recognize more than one voice computer bought 2018. Cortana reinstalled Nov 2019?

Discus and support Can Cortana Recognize more than one voice computer bought 2018. Cortana reinstalled Nov 2019? in Cortana to solve the problem; Can Cortana Recognize more than one voice computer bought 2018. Cortana reinstalled Nov 2019?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by donworybhapy, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Can Cortana Recognize more than one voice computer bought 2018. Cortana reinstalled Nov 2019?

Can Cortana Recognize more than one voice computer bought 2018. Cortana reinstalled Nov 2019?

:)

donworybhapy, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

No Cortana voice on PC

Hi Robert,

When you say 'No Cortana voice on PC ' are you referring to that Cortana cant hear you?

If yes I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested.

Cortana can't hear me

Do let us know the status of Cortana functionality. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Hey Cortana [Denim] Update Voice Commands Not working

Anyone got "Hey Cortana" in Windows Phone 8.1 (Denim > Settings) to recognize their voice without problems ? I've had Cortana recognize my voice twice in the two step process, but never the second step ?

StraightWorld, Jan 5, 2020
  4. TAPrince Win User

Can Cortana Recognize more than one voice computer bought 2018. Cortana reinstalled Nov 2019?

Cortana does not recognize my wife's "Hey Cortana"

We have Cortana setup on two different Windows 10 computers and an Invoke. Cortana easily recognizes my voice and other people's voice when we say "Hey Cortana", but does not recognize "Hey Cortana" when my wife says it. It seems to be something about
    the pitch of her voice? However, all our Google Home devices always recognize her voice.

TAPrince, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Can Cortana Recognize more than one voice computer bought 2018. Cortana reinstalled Nov 2019? - Similar Threads - Cortana Recognize more

2. Voice Activation in Cortana

in Cortana
    Voice Activation in Cortana: is voice activation in Cortana still un available. [Original Title: Cortana] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-activation-in-cortana/2629accf-8014-4ed4-8543-ad46aa88dc27
  3. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana voice activation: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home, no voice activation for Cortana, how do I upgrade to that version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-voice-activation/99ca1c46-d378-4fb2-8f00-25c549503ede
  4. Cortana Voice Activation

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Activation: My windows build is 19041.504 I just updated to windows 10 2004 and cortana voice activation is unavalabile, and it s says that it will be avalabile in the future updates. My language is on US and i saw on youtube that this problem was fixed in 19041.329 build, but for me...
  5. Cortana doesn't recognize my voice?

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't recognize my voice?: When I first got my laptop, I set up Cortana so that she could recognize my voice but now apparently she doesn't no matter what mic I use and I can't seem to find to setting to redo the calibration. Whenever I click Cortana and click settings, it sends me to the actual app...
  6. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana voice activation: Hi guys, I am trying to activate cortana by saying "cortana" is not working, mic is ok, permission is given, other than this cortana is fully functioning, but when i am saying "cortana" it did nothing. If someone knows about this problem please help. submitted by...
  7. Cortana's voice

in Cortana
    Cortana's voice: What do I need to do to access Cortana's voice on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortanas-voice/22a2bf5d-66d1-49a6-a0f1-9b9d0dff6e61"
  8. Cortana's Voice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana's Voice: So I asked Cortana if I could change her voice. She replied that her voice was the only available for my region. I wanted a mail voice, not her female voice. Even Apple's Siri lets you select alternate voices. Thoughts? But the way, Cortana seems to work pretty well....
  9. Voice Recognition in Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recognition in Cortana: The Voice Recognition in Cortana was working. I had to Restart my computer. It quit working. I re-installed my microphone but it still would not work. My microphone is located in my Monitor along with my Web Cam. Why did this happen? It was working fine and after Restart it...
  10. Can Cortana respond to my written inputs with voice rather than text ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Cortana respond to my written inputs with voice rather than text ?: Hi Guys ! I was wondering if there is a way to get Cortana to respond to my written inputs with her voice rather than text. Or both. Is there ? Thanks ! PS. Sorry if this is a dumb question ... plz remove it if it's in violation of the forum rules 66145

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can we have more than one voice on cortana