Windows 10: Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name? "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma"

Discus and support Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name? "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma" in Cortana to solve the problem; Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name? For example, "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma" or "Hey Cortana search my pictures for Grandma".... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by dummie200, Feb 25, 2019.

1. dummie200 Win User

Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name? "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma"

Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name? For example, "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma" or "Hey Cortana search my pictures for Grandma".

I'm using the Microsoft Photos app on Windows 10 and I've tagged the faces it found with the right names already.

:)

dummie200, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name?  "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma" [​IMG]

Try0x101, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Hey Cortana

It can be opened by touch the search button or home screen tile or from app list. The real problem is every time I have to touch the microphone icon to speak to Cortana.

Where is my 'Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" ' setting ?

SonyJoshua, Feb 25, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name? "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma"

Hey cortana enabling switch is missing

Hi Donald,

You may find the Hey Cortana setting by following the steps below:

• Select the search box in the task bar.
    • Select Notebook > Settings.
    • Under Hey Cortana, switch the toggle to On.
    Note: Cortana is only available in certain countries/region and some Cortana features might not be available everywhere.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us about it.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Can Cortana search my tagged photos by name? "Hey Cortana, show me pictures of Grandma" - Similar Threads - Cortana search tagged

2. Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen

in Cortana
    Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen: Hi,For some reason, I cannot enable Cortana to respond to "Cortana" or "Hey Cortana" when I have my Windows 10 computers locked. I have tried this on three separate windows 10 computers running 21H2 one Windows 10 Home with 16GB/i7 and the other two Windows 10 Pro...one...
  3. Hey Cortana

in Cortana
    Hey Cortana: Two days ago, I had Hey Cortana. It was set up and running fine. Cortana appeared in Settings and all was well. Yesterday, I had the old version back and had to sign back in. Cortana had disappeared from Settings and the "Hey Cortana" option was gone. Cortana is now...
  4. Hey Cortana??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey Cortana??: So this is a serious bug which I am experiencing from the past few weeks..... I cant type in Cortana search bar/ windows settings search bar....... this getting serious as I am having trouble finding my files and apps....... any help regarding this would be appreciated :-)...
  5. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: Hi guys. I can not change the setting for Let cortana respond to "hey cortana" It is off at the moment. I can find the setting to change it but it is not lit up and i can not click on it. I have attached a picture. Please help. Thanks [IMG]...
  6. Hey, Cortana!

in Cortana
    Hey, Cortana!: Apparently I can´t find nowhere the settings for the command Hey, Cortana! Did they disabled the feature? Windows 10 home -ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/ed5cc79b-5cb3-4ae3-90e6-bfbc87aa32a7"
  7. Cortana not respon to hey cortana

in Cortana
    Cortana not respon to hey cortana: My cortana not respond to Hey Cortana. I need to press windows+c key or the icon to activate it to start talking. Cortana still respond to hey cortana last week. [ATTACH]...
  8. let cortana respond to ''Hey Cortana''

in Cortana
    let cortana respond to ''Hey Cortana'': the button to this feature is locked how do I turn it on * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-cortana-respond-to-hey-cortana/55e73b68-a4f3-4840-914f-f150ffb8c28f"
  9. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: I have a Lumia 650 mobile. How can I get hey Cortana installed, I have Cortana but I want the 'upgraded version'. Any ideas? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/5e3f71c9-490c-48c4-b72b-7477f09acd77"
  10. Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana": Hey guys, I have windows 10 pro 64bit and a couple days ago when I said hey cortana it opened up and I could say stuff like what time is it. Now (without changing anything) it responds to "Hey Cortana" but after that it just says "Listening..." until I close it. Same thing if...