Windows 10: Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma)

Discus and support Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma). Even on On-Screen Keyboard I'm not able to type "comma" Any advice?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GiorgiGhurtskaia, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma)

Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma). Even on On-Screen Keyboard I'm not able to type "comma"

Any advice?

:)

GiorgiGhurtskaia, Oct 15, 2019

2. Nokia E7: Typing a dot or a comma is impossible

I just bought a Nokia E7 and I just cannot enter a dot or a comma as whatever the shift or alt (arrow), pressing for a dot will enter a colon and pressing a comma will enter a semi-colon. Any idea before I return it?

Thanks

Volodya---01, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Nokia E7: Typing a dot or a comma is impossible

What kind of keyboard layout do you have? On my Norwegian one the dot and comma is on the same key. To get dot i simply press the key and to get the comma I will have to press the yellow alt key or whatever it's called once first and then press the dot
    key to get comma.

Where did you buy this phone btw?

Fender77---01, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma)

Keyboard keeps typing commas in the login screen

Ok, so things have changed since my last post. Considering i had an external keyboard, someone told me to rip off the comma key on the computer, which "worked" but now numbers type symbols, and doing the usual "hold the right shift down for eight seconds"
    doesnt work. This also means that next time I restart it will be impossible to log back in.

GoldenSniper874, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma)

1. Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma) - Similar Threads - cot type comma

2. Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.: Not matter what keyboard I use my comma button is not working. I have already changed the key binding in the Nvidea GEFORCE overlay and it still doesn't work. What do I do?...
  3. Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.: Not matter what keyboard I use my comma button is not working. I have already changed the key binding in the Nvidea GEFORCE overlay and it still doesn't work. What do I do?...
  4. Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Comma Key on All Keyboards not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Comma Key on All Keyboards not Working: Hello guys, so my comma key doesn’t work on any of my keyboards on my main PC. I tried both on my laptop and they both work there. I’m not sure when the comma key stopped working but it’s been a few months for sure. The ‘Less-Than’ key doesn’t work either. However, they both...
  6. Comma key is not working

Comma key is not working: The problem is that the "comma" key doesn't work. When I push the button, nothing happens. I can use the "<" symbol on the same button by pressing it with the shift, but nothing happens when I push the comma by itself. I tried On-Screen Keyboard, and the comma key was not...
  7. comma key doesnt work. can anyone help?

comma key doesnt work. can anyone help?: Hello first of all this is not a keyboard language settings problem. The problem is "comma" button on my windows 10 doesn't work. when i push the button nothing happens. i can use the "<" symbol on the same button by pushing it whit shift but when i push the comma key...
  8. Chinese comma is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese comma is not working: I faced this issue with my screen keyboard, I should say that this issue persists only on my screen keyboard rather than on my Logitech keyboard. This is the only issue I noticed...
  9. Keyboard keeps typing commas in the login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard keeps typing commas in the login screen: The solution I have tried so far is to uninstall the keyboard driver, which I cannot do because ctrl alt delete doesn't work on the login page....
  10. Commas in number

in Windows 10 Support
    Commas in number: Hi, Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. I've only recently upgraded to Windows 10 in the last couple of days. I've tried to fill out a form on a webpage using Chrome and Explorer Edge and every time I type a number, it changes and inserts a comma. I've...