Windows 10: Can doing this delete virus/malware

Discus and support Can doing this delete virus/malware in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/daddysuxkz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpu44p/can_doing_this_delete_virusmalware/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/daddysuxkz, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Can doing this delete virus/malware

/u/daddysuxkz, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Can doing this delete virus/malware

Jsssssssss, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Can doing this delete virus/malware

1. Can doing this delete virus/malware - Similar Threads - doing delete virus

2. Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?: I had a fake malware warning show up on my computer, called the "2V7HGTVB" scam. I didn't fall for it and didn't call the phone number given, but I thought it would be a good idea to scan my computer, which has Windows 10 in S mode.I asked Copilot, and was given several...
  3. Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?: I had a fake malware warning show up on my computer, called the "2V7HGTVB" scam. I didn't fall for it and didn't call the phone number given, but I thought it would be a good idea to scan my computer, which has Windows 10 in S mode.I asked Copilot, and was given several...
  4. Can Windows Defender do scans for virus and malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Obvious Virus / Malware But Can Not Resolve

Obvious Virus / Malware But Can Not Resolve: It's pretty obvious that I have a virus or malware that has gone undetected. I have used built in Windows 10 Security & McAfee and both full security scans / offline scans would complete without detecting anything suspicious. Until recently. I have been having Windows...
  6. Deleted Photos Virus/malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Photos Virus/malware: So I think that my computer has a malware or its been virused.. I can’t really tell since my computer is acting fine and its not showing any symptoms but I’m always having protected folder access blocked from svchost and other apps. So I had this explicit images of mine on my...
  7. Deleted Photos Virus/malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Photos Virus/malware: So I think that my computer has a malware or its been virused.. I can’t really tell since my computer is acting fine and its not showing any symptoms but I’m always having protected folder access blocked from svchost and other apps. So I had this explicit images of mine on my...
  8. Deleted Photos Virus/malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Virus and Malware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus and Malware: Questions about windows update. Just wondering, if I had a problem like virius I was not aware of would updates fix it, or would I be notified of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-malware/77dbd6f1-f70e-462f-9861-4934fe968b68
  10. Virus and Malware

Virus and Malware: My computer has been infected by a virus and encrypted all my drives. All my documents have a .peet extension and I can not open them. Any help on how on the decryption of the corrupted files?...