Windows 10: can download bluestacks tried every way possible, or did i?!

Discus and support can download bluestacks tried every way possible, or did i?! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i cant instal bluestacks on windows 10 tried everything, help! ive tried the actual link 'Blue stacks on windows 10" but get the same 'bluestacks' did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErnestineJoseph, Sep 11, 2018.

1. can download bluestacks tried every way possible, or did i?!

i cant instal bluestacks on windows 10 tried everything, help! ive tried the actual link 'Blue stacks on windows 10" but get the same 'bluestacks' did not download message

:)

ErnestineJoseph, Sep 11, 2018

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Bluestack is an Android emulator that lets you use your mobile application from PC. There are many games and apps that are compatible with Windows 10, not all apps can be run on the operating system. So, you can use Bluestacks for Windows 10.

It is one such emulator that allows its users to download games from the play store and play them on Windows 7 or Windows 10. Bluestacks for Windows 10 can be downloaded online for free.

You can check step by step guide here - Bluestacks for Windows 10

Vishu Sachdeva, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 11, 2018
  4. can download bluestacks tried every way possible, or did i?!

Bluestacks application for Windows.

Hi,

Please let us know, if you downloaded bluestacks from Windows store or using browser.

As bluestacks is an third party application, I suggest you to get in touch with the app developer and check if it compatible with Windows 10.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

can download bluestacks tried every way possible, or did i?!

1. can download bluestacks tried every way possible, or did i?! - Similar Threads - download bluestacks tried

2. I'm continously added In a temporary profile I have tried every possible way such as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm continously added In a temporary profile I have tried every possible way such as...: We can't sign you in to your account error and my profile is switched temporary and all my work and files are lost I have tried registry editor by removing the temp profile and resetting option but it still doesn't work I have also tried using safe mode...
  3. I'm continously added In a temporary profile I have tried every possible way such as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm continously added In a temporary profile I have tried every possible way such as...: We can't sign you in to your account error and my profile is switched temporary and all my work and files are lost I have tried registry editor by removing the temp profile and resetting option but it still doesn't work I have also tried using safe mode...
  4. I'm continously added In a temporary profile I have tried every possible way such as...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959

in Windows 10 Gaming
    try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959: try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/try-every-way-possible-can-not-install-update/f4e8473a-2ef0-4b90-961e-20265ff85e8d
  6. try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959: try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/try-every-way-possible-can-not-install-update/f4e8473a-2ef0-4b90-961e-20265ff85e8d
  7. try every way possible, can not install update kb5019959

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microphone not working I tried every way!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working I tried every way!!: My both microphone aren't working. i have two mic; one external on the headset I checked this mic with my phone and it's working and one on the laptop neither of them aren't working I tried every possible way on the internet. I checked privacy setting, updating and...
  9. unable to download bluestacks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to download bluestacks: why cant't my windows 10 download bluestacks app for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-bluestacks/5f1bfd95-66c4-4362-9fca-ad9a3382200e
  10. Slow Wi-Fi; I've tried every possible fix that I can

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Wi-Fi; I've tried every possible fix that I can: Specs: Amd Ryzen 7 8 Core 16GB Ram 7200rpm 1tb HDD Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac Network Adapter After a while my internet just kinda died off. I cannot get speeds over 1.5 mbps when it should be around 18 to 20 mbps It started within the last couple months and I've...