Windows 10: Can Driveragent Plus update my driver ?

Discus and support Can Driveragent Plus update my driver ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Everyone Can anybody please tell me here that Driveragent Plus update my driver? i downloaded Driveragent from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AhmadAlone, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Can Driveragent Plus update my driver ?

AhmadAlone, Oct 24, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

DriverAgent Plus

Hi thruwu2,

That is one of those useless utilities that claim to keep your device drivers up-to-date, but in the long run cause more issues than they fix . . .

Go to Control Panel - Programs And Features and uninstall that Utility from the list of installed apps

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See if DriverAgent Plus is listed there

If it is, select it and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining list see if DriverAgent Plus is listed there, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Restart your System and this annoyance will be gone . . .

DaveM121, Oct 24, 2019
  3. DriverAgent Plus

A comprehensive description of what it is, how it likely got installed on your system and how to uninstall it is described in

How to remove DriverAgent Plus (Uninstall Guide)

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-driveragen...

Required Forum Disclaimer:

The above link is a non-Microsoft websites. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Karl R Timmermans (Outlook MVP), Oct 24, 2019
  4. Can Driveragent Plus update my driver ?

how do I remove driveragent plus from windows 10

I inadvertantly downloaded driveragent plus from esupport. I have windows 10 and can't uninstall it in

the usual way. What can I do to remove it?

DavidCuller, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Can Driveragent Plus update my driver ?

1. Can Driveragent Plus update my driver ? - Similar Threads - Driveragent Plus update

2. mising driver for msi x299 sli plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mising driver for msi x299 sli plus: I have installed fresh copy of windows 11 on my desktop and the below drivers are missing. please assist me to find the missing drivers. system interrupt controller Hardware ID :PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2036&SUBSYS_20368086&REV_04Performance counters Hardware...
  3. mising driver for msi x299 sli plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mising driver for msi x299 sli plus: I have installed fresh copy of windows 11 on my desktop and the below drivers are missing. please assist me to find the missing drivers. system interrupt controller Hardware ID :PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2036&SUBSYS_20368086&REV_04Performance counters Hardware...
  4. Can I backup my entire pc plus settings in OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I backup my entire pc plus settings in OneDrive?: Hi there,I am upgrading my SSD to a 1 terabyte ssd. Now since I am absolutely not tech savvy I want to make this process as easy as possible. I think I know how to disconnect my previous SSD and put in a new one. But asfalt as I remember I only have one cable for it. So my...
  5. How can I update my GPU driver?

How can I update my GPU driver?: I recently installed the game Planet Zoo and whenever I open the game it notifies me that my GPU driver is out of date. However, I have updated my PC and the device manager says I have the latest update. What can I do? My adapter is the Intel HD Graphics 530 and my product is...
  6. touchscreen driver can not update

touchscreen driver can not update: hello guys , my touch screen after installing a new OS latest one on MS 20H2 is working crazy , you press a spot and it reflect another place , the calibration of the screen is not useful as i can't touch the same spot , i can't update the touchscreen driver as it came...
  7. Disney Plus on my Surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney Plus on my Surface: Hi guys, Do you know if there will be an app to be able to watch Disney Plus on my Surface (or my PC for that matter)? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disney-plus-on-my-surface/fc1c8c5a-dc56-4887-a8d2-ff05d1379d90
  8. i can not connect to stream.exe but can for everything else, plus updater will not work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can not connect to stream.exe but can for everything else, plus updater will not work.: For god only knows reason, some update you released in last 3 months screwed up my computer.... I spend hours fixing things and now I can NOT update windows, was stuck on 0% but now it doesn't if get to 0 lol. AND I can not get to stream and access any of my, 100 or...
  9. how do I remove driveragent plus from windows 10

how do I remove driveragent plus from windows 10: I inadvertantly downloaded driveragent plus from esupport. I have windows 10 and can't uninstall it in the usual way. What can I do to remove it?...
  10. DriverAgent Plus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DriverAgent Plus: Does anybody know what this is, what it does and if it is necessary? It has been popping up on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/driveragent-plus/1dd91943-a791-4daa-a388-d1b7a724906c