Windows 10: Can Emachines T5248 Handel Windows 10?

Discus and support Can Emachines T5248 Handel Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Emcahines T5248 Desctop computer. I admit that I do not know much about computer hardware, I just know my computer is a 32 bit, i need it to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Fiyero Skye, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Can Emachines T5248 Handel Windows 10?

I have Emcahines T5248 Desctop computer. I admit that I do not know much about computer hardware, I just know my computer is a 32 bit, i need it to be 64 bit. And it has 1gb RAM and I need at least 4gb.
    This is a conputer that I got for free when the laptop my brother uses broke and I plan to have this one for about a year, so I do not want to put much money into it.

i was told that since the conputer has a lisence for Widnows 7 uktimiat that it may be eligiable for Windows 10. But i do not know if it can handle it.

:)

Fiyero Skye, Aug 14, 2020
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

Update my eMachine!

leaking caps... emachine logo.. hmm

step one.. Garbage

step two.. stop being a 15 year old douchebag

lemme know when thats done

ShiBDiB, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Can Emachines T5248 Handel Windows 10?

emachines has an unknown pci device?

It is not intel, so is the southbridge an AMD device? or Nvidia?

I did find this, but I dont know if it will work
    Chipset

What do you think?

OK, I think it is for an IR port. I found this list for T3616.
    I am unwilling, I think to install the driver installer as I don't really trust it.
    Gateway T3616 Drivers Download

Gateway and Emachines are same motherboard which is this one here
    MCP61PM2MA-RS2H 4006200R | Gateway Emachines 4006200R Motherboard

Gateway / Emachines T3616 GT5476E Foxconn MCP61PM2MA-RS2H Motherboard.
    search on that reveals this driver list here.
    Would any be appropriate?
    http://www.foxconnchannel.com/ProductDetail.aspx?T=Motherboard&U=en-us0000224

sdowney717, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Can Emachines T5248 Handel Windows 10?

1. Can Emachines T5248 Handel Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Emachines T5248 Handel

2. why isnt my windows update working i have windows 7 on a emachine laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isnt my windows update working i have windows 7 on a emachine laptop: 64 bit*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-windows-update-working-i-have-windows/22ea0466-aff1-40c6-87d1-4a732e6129c0
  3. why isnt my windows update working i have windows 7 on a emachine laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why isnt my windows update working i have windows 7 on a emachine laptop: 64 bit*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-windows-update-working-i-have-windows/22ea0466-aff1-40c6-87d1-4a732e6129c0
  4. Emachines help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emachines help: I have a old emachines desktop and I bought a wireless adapter but I still don't even get the option to set up a wireless network or wifi is their a setting or something I might need ....
  5. Emachines help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emachines help: I have a old emachines desktop and I bought a wireless adapter but I still don't even get the option to set up a wireless network or wifi is their a setting or something I might need ....
  6. Emachines EL1352 Desktop - random freezes and 'power-sortof-offs?'

in Windows 10 Support
    Emachines EL1352 Desktop - random freezes and 'power-sortof-offs?': Hi all - I've got an Emachines EL1352 desktop PC that works fine...when it's working. The issue is, that, at random, it will either freeze, requiring me to turn it off and then on again....or it will power-off-but-not-really....by which I mean the screen goes 'no signal',...
  7. KMode Exception not Handeled in GDRU.sys What is GDRU ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMode Exception not Handeled in GDRU.sys What is GDRU ?: This error caused a BSOD and can only run Win10 in safe mode with networking. It just happened out of the blue Pardon the pun while I was trying to get the computer to network with my laptop. This is one of those win 10 PC's that struggles to network with other win 7 or win...
  8. Cleaning up my desktop originally a emachine windows 7 now 10 pro 1803

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaning up my desktop originally a emachine windows 7 now 10 pro 1803: I have not been using my desktop since I have purchased my laptop and I have been having issues with the desktop since even before the purchase of the laptop. I do have a hard drive size 464GB on the desktop which is over 50% full of stuff. I do have several flash drives not...
  9. Needing help wth my emachine with windows 10 can't connect with hdmi

in Windows 10 Support
    Needing help wth my emachine with windows 10 can't connect with hdmi: Ok here's what I have its a emachine HDMI EL1360G-UW12P and here's the information on it. Ok on cnet.com it shows its a Form Factor integrated Graphics Processor AMD Radeon HD 6310 Video Interfaces HDMI, VGA And video output shows Graphics Processor...
  10. emachines has an unknown pci device?

in Windows 10 Support
    emachines has an unknown pci device?: It was also unknown in 8.1 here are some pics [img] I tried looking up this device, but found nothing to help me. [img] 17928