Windows 10: can files be recovered after windows 10 factory reset

Discus and support can files be recovered after windows 10 factory reset in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can files be recovered after windows 10 factory reset... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rickp0, Dec 22, 2020.

1. rickp0 Win User

can files be recovered after windows 10 factory reset

:)

rickp0, Dec 22, 2020

2. Reset to factory settings

No I love Windows 10.....but my computer was acting strange so I thought I would do a factory reset and put Windows 10 back onto my computer.

If I do create a bootable Windows 10 would I lose the recover drive information that comes with the computer?

Could you give me the steps to create a bootable of Windows 10.....I asked HP if there was anyway I could get Windows 10 put on it while they had it and they said no.

Thank you.

jeanniespc, Dec 22, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

1. can files be recovered after windows 10 factory reset - Similar Threads - files recovered factory

2. Recover files after resetting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover files after resetting: So since I had multiple userss in my system, I put the extra security method through which only I can access my folder when my user account is running, I had this setting on a long time ago and forgot about it and recently reset the pc fully, now since my account is gone I...
  3. Recover files after resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover files after resetting: So since I had multiple userss in my system, I put the extra security method through which only I can access my folder when my user account is running, I had this setting on a long time ago and forgot about it and recently reset the pc fully, now since my account is gone I...
  4. Recover files after resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i recover windows 10 after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i recover windows 10 after a factory reset?: I had windows 10 on a desktop did a factory reset ,I was trying to do a reinstall and now i'm back at windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-windows-10-after-a-factory-reset/55d17b94-135e-4e49-a860-5bf7b9981d5e
  6. How do i recover windows 10 after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i recover windows 10 after a factory reset?: I had windows 10 on a desktop did a factory reset ,I was trying to do a reinstall and now i'm back at windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-windows-10-after-a-factory-reset/55d17b94-135e-4e49-a860-5bf7b9981d5e
  7. How do i recover windows 10 after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Recovering video files after factory restes windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering video files after factory restes windows 10: Hi, A few days ago I accidentally reset my pc and I forgot to transfer 3 important video files to a USB-stick. Is it possible to recover these files after a factory reset? Is there a (preferably free) program I can use? I haven't used the laptop since... submitted by...
  9. Recover Files after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Files after Factory Reset: can files be recovered after gutmann 35 pass then windows 10 factory reset restored pc to basic. all files gone. then pc used for 3 days [Original Title: reset]...
  10. Can I recover files after a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I recover files after a factory reset?: Title. I was trying to fix something on my brothers laptop and all his school files were in a one drive folder. I reset the laptop thinking they were all saved to his one drive cloud and now he has lost everything. I’ve seen a lot of tutorials on YouTube etc. for apps that...