Windows 10: can get website I have been using

Discus and support can get website I have been using in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using a website called loverWhirl an Asian dating sit I loged out for a minute when I tried again it just shows a black screen and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BRUCESTONE2, Oct 31, 2019.

1. can get website I have been using

I have been using a website called loverWhirl an Asian dating sit I loged out for a minute when I tried again it just shows a black screen and a locked smble in front of address help?

:)

BRUCESTONE2, Oct 31, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 31, 2019
  3. website icons on windows ten

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to create a Desktop shortcut for the website on Windows 10.

• Launch Internet Explorer and go to the website.
    • From Menu tab click on File.
    • Select Send and choose Shortcut to desktop.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

can get website I have been using

scrolling down within websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• What is the make and model of the touchpad?
    • When did this issue with touchpad start?
    From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    Method 3: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

• Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select Windows 7, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

can get website I have been using

1. can get website I have been using - Similar Threads - website been using

2. I have been unable to access any websites using Edge Chrome is no problem, well in its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been unable to access any websites using Edge Chrome is no problem, well in its...: ok, I was using a couple of pretty resource heavy cloud apps on chrome balsamiq and bubble.io and i'm a sucker for having 500 tabs open, but i have them all sleeping after a couple of mins. Anyway, I needed to use the devtools which is excellent btw so I checked out the...
  3. I have been unable to access any websites using Edge Chrome is no problem, well in its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been unable to access any websites using Edge Chrome is no problem, well in its...: ok, I was using a couple of pretty resource heavy cloud apps on chrome balsamiq and bubble.io and i'm a sucker for having 500 tabs open, but i have them all sleeping after a couple of mins. Anyway, I needed to use the devtools which is excellent btw so I checked out the...
  4. I have been unable to access any websites using Edge Chrome is no problem, well in its...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. can i get on any website now

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can i get on any website now: can I get on any website now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-on-any-website-now/b54540c3-1885-436e-a049-5c41246b4e2f
  6. Can I see what MAC addresses have been used so far?

Can I see what MAC addresses have been used so far?: Hi all! I have the following problem: I purchased a ticket to connect to a Hotspot for a week that only allows 1 MAC address per ticket. Problem is, I didn't realize I had the option to change MAC addresses each time I connect turned on. Tired of trying to communicate with...
  7. Can I see what MAC addresses have been used so far?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I see what MAC addresses have been used so far?: Hi all! I have the following problem: I purchased a ticket to connect to a Hotspot for a week that only allows 1 MAC address per ticket. Problem is, I didn't realize I had the option to change MAC addresses each time I connect turned on. Tired of trying to communicate with...
  8. Can't access a website I have previously been using. It says "website has encountered an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access a website I have previously been using. It says "website has encountered an...: I can't access a website I have previously been using. It says "website has encountered an unexpected error" But they say there is nothing wrong with their website. Any ideas please. * Original title: Error message...
  9. Access website: I can no longer access a website I used regularly

Access website: I can no longer access a website I used regularly: How can I bring up a website I had previously used, but now get message cannot be reached. * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-website-i-can-no-longer-access-a-website-i/1b4ba491-12b2-4432-bf16-7e7815f0e22a
  10. Can not get bing to get me to websites

Can not get bing to get me to websites: windows 10 does not give us a choice on search engines and bing does not work well with my desktop computer . I have not used it very much and I had to buy me a Chromebook or use my pixel. Thank you for your time.MY FRIEND WILL HAVE TI THROW AWAY HER HP STREAM BECAUSE I WAS...