Windows 10: Can groove music player save your playlist for other computers?

Discus and support Can groove music player save your playlist for other computers? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am just wondering if groove music on windows 10 computers can save my playlist for other computers that run windows 10 under my account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Teknosfinest, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Can groove music player save your playlist for other computers?

i am just wondering if groove music on windows 10 computers can save my playlist for other computers that run windows 10 under my account?

:)

Teknosfinest, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Sasha100 Win User

WMP Will Not Save Playlist

I have a new computer with Win 10 Home installed. I am trying to use WMP and create some music playlists. When I create a list of songs and try to save them as a playlist I get a pop-up that says: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist". I have clicked on "Web Help" in the pop-up box and tried all the suggested solutions, but none of them have solved the problem. Can you please help.

Sasha100, Sep 25, 2019
  3. tcman50 Win User
    Groove Music and Windows Media Player 12

Not sure what WMP capabilities are since I have never used it, Groove Music Player app can play songs from your cloud drive and its playlists can be shared, very useful for playing ones music over multiple computers.

As far as an overall media importing, tagging and organization software, I do all my media in J.River Media Center, I only use Groove music app than as a player.

TC Can groove music player save your playlist for other computers? :)

tcman50, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Can groove music player save your playlist for other computers?

Windows Media Player and Playlists and synch and Android and NOT GROOVE MUSIC

Just upgraded to Windows 10. Went to my Windows Media Player to synch playlists to my Android phone and all the playlists are gone. HOWEVER, they seem to have been hijacked by Groove Music.

Groove music doesn't seem to have the ability to synch to the phone and when I try and use that Computer and phone feature all it does it place "stuff" on the cloud.

First, I want my playlists to show up in Windows Media Player, not Groove music. How do i get them back. Already did the Advanced and repair media libraries and to no avail.

Second. I do not want to stream music from the cloud to my phone. NO! That uses data.

Third. Again, how do I synch my music to my Android as before with Windows Media player or Groove if that is an option.

HOW DO I RETRIEVE THE HIJACKED PLAYLISTS NOW FOUND IN GROOVE BUT NOW WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER?

SixtoSicilia, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Can groove music player save your playlist for other computers?

1. Can groove music player save your playlist for other computers? - Similar Threads - groove music player

2. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  3. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  4. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  5. Groove music playlist won't save song order

Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  6. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Groove Music App - Playlists

in Cortana
    Groove Music App - Playlists: I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-playlists/783b64f8-d9ed-4f22-9864-1bb42166b2af
  8. Groove Music and iTunes playlists

Groove Music and iTunes playlists: I think I figured this out! Via iTunes export your playlist in .m3u format, as long as you are "watching" a directory with an .m3u they will auto-magically show up in Groove Music. I did have to reset the app to make it look in that directory again, but it worked for me....
  9. How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?

How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?: I have created a playlist called Favorites but every time I add a new group of songs they show up at the end. I would like them in alphabetical order. Is there any way to do this easily?...
  10. media player 'groove music'

media player 'groove music': hello. I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one? 36644