Windows 10: Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?

Discus and support Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I want to run my own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server and if I want to play with my friends on it, I need to do something known as "port... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Caelm, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Caelm Win User

Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?

Hello! I want to run my own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server and if I want to play with my friends on it, I need to do something known as "port forwarding". Port forwarding is where you can direct people who use your external IP address to your internal IP address, without them knowing your internal IP address, or that's what I think it is. I know how to port forward, but even if I do that, can people still hack my computer with the external IP address? If people can hack that way, can anyone provide me with a solution to me playing with my friends on my Minecraft server?

:)

Caelm, Nov 26, 2022

2. Identifying the IP address of a hacker

Is there a way to display IP address that have interacted with your computer? My Facebook page was hacked on Monday night and I'd like a log of IP addresses to see if I can locate the hacker - Thx

GlennCollier, Nov 26, 2022
  3. ip address

You get your internal IP address with this console command: ipconfig.exe

This web page tells you your external address: https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup

Frederik Long, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?

IP Address.

Hello,

I can not find my IP Address.

Also,I can not find the Ethernet Connection on my Taskbar.

I have found my Internet Access icon on my Taskbar.

Please list the steps needed to find my IP Address.

I found "Network & Internet",in "Setting",

I then found a link,"Finding my IP Address,(Under "Have a Question?")

But,this link did not help me find my IP Address.

Thanks,

A.W.

AlbWhitman1, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?

1. Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses? - Similar Threads - hackers access account

2. MicroSoft and IP Hackers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicroSoft and IP Hackers: How can I verify that I actually spoke with an employee at Microsoft regarding my hacked ip address.My computer was lockedThere were three Microsoft boxes on the screenIn the boxes was a phone number, asking that I call Microsoft to have microsoft unlock the...
  3. MicroSoft and IP Hackers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MicroSoft and IP Hackers: How can I verify that I actually spoke with an employee at Microsoft regarding my hacked ip address.My computer was lockedThere were three Microsoft boxes on the screenIn the boxes was a phone number, asking that I call Microsoft to have microsoft unlock the...
  4. Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can hackers access your account with external or internal IP addresses?: Hello! I want to run my own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server and if I want to play with my friends on it, I need to do something known as "port forwarding". Port forwarding is where you can direct people who use your external IP address to your internal IP address, without...
  5. How to change your IP address?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change your IP address?: There are ways to change IP address, but the system stops to work after the change. 168776
  6. How to change your IP address?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change your IP address?: There are ways to change IP address, but the system stops to work after the change. 168776
  7. port 25565 is open on my external ip but not on internal ip

port 25565 is open on my external ip but not on internal ip: Port 25565 is open on the external IP but closed on the internal IP so I can't start a Minecraft server. The server opens when I put in the domain but it doesn't open on other networks. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Can a hacker access all user accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can a hacker access all user accounts?: Hello everyone! As you know, Windows allows you to set up multiple user accounts on one computer. If I got hacked, can the hacker access all user accounts, or just the one I was using at the time I was hacked? Thanks! :) 130220
  9. Identifying the IP address of a hacker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Identifying the IP address of a hacker: Is there a way to display IP address that have interacted with your computer? My Facebook page was hacked on Monday night and I'd like a log of IP addresses to see if I can locate the hacker - Thx...
  10. External IP address tracking

External IP address tracking: Unfortunately my external IP address periodically changes. I find it frustrating when it does as I have a few machines and apps where I remotely connect to FTP setup on a hard drive and also remotely access a camera inside the house. When the address changes and I am away...