Windows 10: Can hard copies (disks) of the four (4) following software items be purchase?

Discus and support Can hard copies (disks) of the four (4) following software items be purchase? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Want to purchase the following four (4) software items on disk? If so, cost? From whom to purchase?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RhettaHartin, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Can hard copies (disks) of the four (4) following software items be purchase?

Want to purchase the following four (4) software items on disk? If so, cost? From whom to purchase?

:)

RhettaHartin, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Apr 11, 2019
  3. External Hard disk contents are not visible.

Hi Pranoti,

For us to narrow down your concern with your external hard disk, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you hear any clicking sound when connecting your hard disk?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update all your device driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Compumind Win User

Can hard copies (disks) of the four (4) following software items be purchase?

Compumind, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Can hard copies (disks) of the four (4) following software items be purchase?

1. Can hard copies (disks) of the four (4) following software items be purchase? - Similar Threads - hard copies disks

2. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...
  3. Copying files across 2 hard disks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying files across 2 hard disks: Hello, I have successfully copied about 500GB of files from a hard disk containing 800GB to a 2nd hard disk. But I now need to copy the other 300GB onto a 3rd hard disk. So what I want to know is if there is an XCOPY command or something similar to copy all files from the...
  4. Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchase a copy of Win 10 on a disk: Hello, Is there a way to purchase a legitimate copy of win 10 installation disks. My mom has a computer that she acquired with a buggy copy of win 7 and she is just now getting internet to her location. She lives in a remote area and my fear is that whatever is going on...
  5. Hard disk diagnostic software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard disk diagnostic software: I would like to download a comprehensive testing software for the health of my disk drives, main concern at the moment is my Hitachi drives ( 2TB each ) which one at least has shown bad reads. I have Seagate's Seatool which does not seem to recongize the Hitachi drives. Dose...
  6. Free hard disk software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free hard disk software.: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% 153294
  7. Free hard disk software.

in Windows 10 Support
    Free hard disk software.: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% 153294
  8. while copying files from windows hard disk to usb hard disk low space

in Windows 10 Support
    while copying files from windows hard disk to usb hard disk low space: I am having 476 Gb of a virtual machine and I am trying to take its backup in external USB disk. Here is a screenshot telling the free space on my hard disk 379 Gb [img] and here is a screenshot of error which I get when I try to copy paste the virtual machine vmdk files...
  9. Purchase in app item

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase in app item: I redeemed a gift card into my microsoft account to buy premium feature of an app, but now it doesn't let me pay for the item using the gift card. i tried using the account balance for purchasing an app in microsoft store, i could buy it using the account balance but i...
  10. Unable to copy items to Second Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to copy items to Second Hard Drive: So I have a second 1tb WD Black hard drive where I store all my games and files but I can no longer move anything into the hard-drive even tho windows says I have 500gb of free space. I reformatted but I still have these problems. Should I RMA it? Or should I convert it from...