Windows 10: Can HWID be change I was unfairly banned in game

Discus and support Can HWID be change I was unfairly banned in game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please some one help me my computer was banned in online game unfairly not by cheat but by spreading fake news as they say but I am referring it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mer528, Oct 29, 2020.

1. mer528 Win User

Can HWID be change I was unfairly banned in game

Please some one help me my computer was banned in online game unfairly not by cheat but by spreading fake news as they say but I am referring it to other game. I believed it was my hardware ID can someone please tell me what to do. I love that game coz I got friends there playing and I was on the top rank who played fair in just a wrong accused it was ruined. Thanks for the help.

:)

mer528, Oct 29, 2020

2. do i buy a new HHD or SSD to change my HWID

i need my HWID changed ive tryed all that and still dont work i got banned on fortnite for using a VPN and i only got HWID banned really need the HWID changed

blakesmith4, Oct 29, 2020
  3. i got banned unfairly

Hi i got banned unfairly the message the guy sent me was gfys ( go **** your self ) he sent it over and over just because i want to play with my frend on gta heist and not a stranger i filed a case review but they didnt talk about how he harrased just that
    i said he needs to get a life i need my messaging for this weekend with my frend

davidyo mom, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Mina Win User

How can i change my HWID in regedit setting ?

yes i got hardware banned from somewhere and i wanna to change the hwid to run from it!
    if here is wrong place to ask so where should i go ?

Thema:

1. Can HWID be change I was unfairly banned in game - Similar Threads - HWID change was

2. Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite: hi i bought a spoofer for valorant it wokred and got me unbanned but a few days later i hopped on fortnite and hop ina game. It kicked me out the game and says ur using a vpn or hacks. i get banned for a day and i waited a day and i opend fortnite it says unvabile and i...
  3. Unfairly Banned From Making Replies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unfairly Banned From Making Replies: Back in 2022 I was unfairly banned from making comments on the MSN platform. the bizarre things is I would get attacked quite often for my point of view, but the bizarre thing is I have never said anything that is not true or not already in the public domainFor some time I...
  4. Unfairly Banned From Making Replies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unfairly Banned From Making Replies: Back in 2022 I was unfairly banned from making comments on the MSN platform. the bizarre things is I would get attacked quite often for my point of view, but the bizarre thing is I have never said anything that is not true or not already in the public domainFor some time I...
  5. Hwid banned gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hwid banned gaming: So I previously been banned from a game. They banned my HWID. Is there any way I can clear that out but doing a full reset on computer or I need to buy another windows10 pro product key? I need to know since I’m thinking of selling my pc...
  6. Hwid banned gaming

Hwid banned gaming: So I previously been banned from a game. They banned my HWID. Is there any way I can clear that out but doing a full reset on computer or I need to buy another windows10 pro product key? I need to know since I’m thinking of selling my pc...
  7. HWID BAN VAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HWID BAN VAL: Hello, I recently have been HWID banned from valorant and is wondering what parts for my pc I would need to change for me to be able to bypass the ban. At the moment I have an HP motherboard and most spoofers do not support those....
  8. HWID BAN VAL

HWID BAN VAL: Hello, I recently have been HWID banned from valorant and is wondering what parts for my pc I would need to change for me to be able to bypass the ban. At the moment I have an HP motherboard and most spoofers do not support those....
  9. HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD?: Hey guys, I got HWID banned on my hdd 2 years ago. Today i bought ssd. If the game will be on SSD not the hdd drive will i still get banned ? Thanks for answers !...
  10. Fortnite is kicking me back to lobby. Can I change HWID if i got a hardware ban?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fortnite is kicking me back to lobby. Can I change HWID if i got a hardware ban?: I have rencently started to get kicked out of any fortnite gameback to lobby. Is there a way to change my HWID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-is-kicking-me-back-to-lobby-can-i-change/831b42a6-d0ed-4263-a97c-0afa601981a4