Windows 10: Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?

Discus and support Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hao S, May 5, 2021.

1. Hao S Win User

Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?

Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v ?

:)

Hao S, May 5, 2021
  2. Kevin-R-A Win User

How to access Clipboard History

How can I access my Clipboard History, to paste something prior to the last thing I copied? I looked online for how to do this, and it looks simple. Either windows key + V or first go to Windows Settings - System - Clipboard to turn on. Neither of these
    work for me. There is no Clipboard option in Windows Settings - System, and the windows key + V does nothing. Any ideas how I can get it to work? I'm using Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1803.

Thank you.

Kevin-R-A, May 5, 2021
  3. Rottoq Win User
    Clipboard history Win key +V not available

That was successful! I now have the gpedit.msc

But I cannot find anything in the lists when it is opened for Clipboard history. Where should I look altho I have checked all items?

Under software there is nothing listed at all. I have checked All Settings and there's no mention of Clipboard! as ther are 100s of settings for everything else it seems - very powerful isn't it.

Rottoq, May 5, 2021
  4. Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?

Clipboard History

By Reset, I mean restart. If so, pressing Windows key+V should show you the clipboard history and scroll down to the end Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v? :)

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 5, 2021
Thema:

Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?

1. Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v? - Similar Threads - access clipboard history

2. Windows key + V clipboard history not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key + V clipboard history not working: It's been a long time since this happened at least 1 year. I have searched for solutions here on the forum and elsewhere, but without success. Also, I am not willing to format Windows just to try to solve this problem, as I do not consider it serious. The problem is that it...
  3. Windows key + V clipboard history not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows key + V clipboard history not working: It's been a long time since this happened at least 1 year. I have searched for solutions here on the forum and elsewhere, but without success. Also, I am not willing to format Windows just to try to solve this problem, as I do not consider it serious. The problem is that it...
  4. Is there any way I can open the clipboard without pressing Windows logo + V?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way I can open the clipboard without pressing Windows logo + V?: Is there any way I can open the clipboard without pressing Windows logo + V? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-i-can-open-the-clipboard-without/90b7aba8-1176-456f-83ed-ef80f19e3e2c
  5. Clipboard history does not work. Win + V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history does not work. Win + V: I have tried EVERYTHING. to get this to work. But nothing will. I need this fixed as soon as possible. PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-history-does-not-work-win-v/cf935f42-ddd4-488f-ac54-a2207090ced4
  6. Clipboard history does not work. Win + V

Clipboard history does not work. Win + V: I have tried EVERYTHING. to get this to work. But nothing will. I need this fixed as soon as possible. PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-history-does-not-work-win-v/cf935f42-ddd4-488f-ac54-a2207090ced4
  7. I can't access my clipboard history.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't access my clipboard history.: I can't access my clipboard history. I haven't turned off my computer since clipping about 30 photos from a video. My computer says: To turn your clipboard on for the first time, select Windows logo key + V, and then select Turn on. BUT THERE IS NO "Turn on" option....
  8. How to access Clipboard History

How to access Clipboard History: How can I access my Clipboard History, to paste something prior to the last thing I copied? I looked online for how to do this, and it looks simple. Either windows key + V or first go to Windows Settings - System - Clipboard to turn on. Neither of these work for me. There is...
  9. Clipboard history Win key +V not available

Clipboard history Win key +V not available: In clipboard settings the toggle buttons and the rest are all greyed out ON this updated new laptop No problem on my old PC and laptop! In fact they are not even showing now as they did 2 weeks ago! - Just Clipboard History and Sync across devices all greyed out. How to fix...
  10. I cannot use new clipboard history

I cannot use new clipboard history: So, I tried to use the new feature you added (Clipboard History) but I cannot find it in settings, can you explain, what is going on and how can I get it? I've checked for updates, I have the lastest version so it should be in there, but it is not[ATTACH]...