Windows 10: Can I Activate MS Office WITHOUT a Microsoft Account?

Discus and support Can I Activate MS Office WITHOUT a Microsoft Account? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Had a trial version of Office on my tower - a 64 bit Home that was set up with only a local account. The trial expired so I bought Office - Home &... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by boweasel, Dec 27, 2016.

1. boweasel Win User

Can I Activate MS Office WITHOUT a Microsoft Account?

Had a trial version of Office on my tower - a 64 bit Home that was set up with only a local account. The trial expired so I bought Office - Home & Student 2016. When I click on one of the desktop icons for any of the components of Office I get a message box telling me that my subscription has expired. I have 3 choice boxes:

• Buy - I want to renew or buy Office
    • Enter Key - I have a product key
    • Sign In - Add this computer to an active account

Buy takes me to a screen where they want me to RENT the damn product. Enter Key takes to an entry screen where after I input my key it wants me to sign in to a Microsoft Account, which I do not have and do not want. Sign In is obviously not the answer.

:)

boweasel, Dec 27, 2016
  2. bijei15 Win User

HTC HD2 contacts

Hi there, I am doing as you said, but when started to configure the unit in Windows Mobile Device Center, the clickbox for contacts, calender etc. in outlook stated that Outlook is not installed (same as first time) and the only clickbox I can activate is
    Mobile favorites, Files and Microsoft Office OneNote.

I just remembered that I have two versions of MS Office on my computer.

Can there be any conflict beetween my two versions of MS Office (home & Student without Outlook and MS Home and business 2010)? Should I uninstall my old office version?

bijei15, Dec 27, 2016
  3. Bluetooth Passcode problem ...

One needs the MS active sync so it can sync it to MS outlook! Active Synch version depends upon MS office version. What ver of MS Office are you using? You can download the latest version of Active Synch from Microsoft site if you have old version or no
    office suites installed.

Message Edited by android on 27-May-2008 02:00 PM

android---01, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

5. I run Office 2016, after installing it and launching any one program the first time, it asks for my account info for the subscription version. Office 365. I can though click the option to enter a product code, which I do as I have MSDN. When I do that all it does is verify the product code and activate Office. I don't get any more prompts to enter my online account info? Mine is Office Professional Plus 2016 though, if that makes a difference. Maybe your key doesn't match the currently installed version?

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I Activate MS Office WITHOUT a Microsoft Account? - Similar Threads - Activate Office WITHOUT

2. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.: Opening my Windows 10 desktop on February 11, 2023, I was surprisingly unable to activate any Microsoft 365 Office app. Each of three Word, Excel, and Powerpoint had functioned without interruption for years. I de-installed Office Microsoft 365 and reinstalled using SARA....
  3. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.: Opening my Windows 10 desktop on February 11, 2023, I was surprisingly unable to activate any Microsoft 365 Office app. Each of three Word, Excel, and Powerpoint had functioned without interruption for years. I de-installed Office Microsoft 365 and reinstalled using SARA....
  4. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. office 365 and or MS accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    office 365 and or MS accounts: I have companies sending me documents linked to a SharePoint box they hold docs in. MS I think claims i have a business and personal account using the same email address. I attempted to log in my account yet am receiving an error message as shown below. I have attempted to...
  6. Microsoft accounts and MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft accounts and MS Office: I am constantly getting a message to update my security on my Hotmail and Gmail account. I have removed both and added again but this still continues. Also a recently added MS Office 365 stops working and I have to reload! What is going on????...
  7. MS Office Product activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office Product activation: Just purchased MS Office but when I try to type in the prod activation code it wont accept the last letter which is a "Z". it will accept any other letter but not a "Z"! so I cant activate. Any ideas or advice on a refund...
  8. MS office activation

MS office activation: Hi I have installed MS office 2010 and have a valid license key but after every update I get the popup asking to activate Office. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-activation/aedbb1be-5027-4e0e-9448-7aa54d343ceb"
  9. Indexing MS office files without MS office installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Indexing MS office files without MS office installed: I need to have MS office files indexed a computer that does not have MS office installed. what tool do i need to install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-ms-office-files-without-ms-office/1d5b5dfb-3a90-48f7-8d21-535777e4fe89"
  10. Activation of MS office

Activation of MS office: Hello Everyone, I have bought one laptop but there was some technical issues. So, I had to change my laptop OS. And, I have been changed my laptop OS by laptop company's service center but there was notMS office. So, I downloaded MS office but it was not license...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i activate office without microsoft account

2. can i activate office app withouth microsoft account/