Windows 10: Can I activate my windows key on my new laptop without making an microsoft account. There...

Discus and support Can I activate my windows key on my new laptop without making an microsoft account. There... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop durng Walmart's online Black Friday sale. And when I opened up the laptop box there was no windows key to be found on the laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/extremebs, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Can I activate my windows key on my new laptop without making an microsoft account. There...

I bought a new laptop durng Walmart's online Black Friday sale. And when I opened up the laptop box there was no windows key to be found on the laptop, box, or paperwork. I refuse to create a microsoft account since I have no use or interest of the store or any of those microsoft account functions. The basic Windows operating system is all I need and I know it's possible to activate it without a Microsoft account but is there a way to do it at the start screen when I set up the laptop or will I be forced to make an account?

submitted by /u/extremebs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/extremebs, Dec 2, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

Not only that, you can check your M$ account and see what devices are listed there, so you know if you can do a clean install or not. Do the upgrade, get it activated, verify that it is listed in your account, then feel free to do a fresh install without activation issues ever.

cadaveca, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 2, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Can I activate my windows key on my new laptop without making an microsoft account. There...

Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

Upgrade. Upgrade. It's not a full OS, it's a free upgrade to an existing OS.

If it is already activated, you can download the "240" build and update from there. That is the key part...it has to be activated and listed in your Microsoft Account in order to be upgraded from preview to release. No new activations have been possible for a few now.

cadaveca, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Can I activate my windows key on my new laptop without making an microsoft account. There...

1. Can I activate my windows key on my new laptop without making an microsoft account. There... - Similar Threads - activate key laptop

2. i have not windows activation key so i need a new activation key for my laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have not windows activation key so i need a new activation key for my laptop.: please send me new activation key for my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-not-windows-activation-key-so-i-need-a-new/e3af803e-a13a-4d6b-965f-52d4dfcd0b83
  3. Can I factory reset my windows laptop without losing my window's key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I factory reset my windows laptop without losing my window's key?: I got this Asus laptop 4 months ago as a gift. It already has windows installed and I don't have or know the license key. Sadly i have to sell this for financial reasons and I'm trying to delete all my data and factory reset it. The problem is I have no idea how to do so...
  4. Can I factory reset my windows laptop without losing my window's key?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I factory reset my windows laptop without losing my window's key?: I got this Asus laptop 4 months ago as a gift. It already has windows installed and I don't have or know the license key. Sadly i have to sell this for financial reasons and I'm trying to delete all my data and factory reset it. The problem is I have no idea how to do so...
  5. Can I factory reset my windows laptop without losing my window's key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
  6. Can I activate my WINDOWS Key without Internet?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I activate my WINDOWS Key without Internet?: Can I enter my Windows key without Internet because my LAN cable will arrive tomorrow Kann ich mein WINDOWS Key aktivieren ohne Internet?
  7. I cant sign in to my microsoft account on my new laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant sign in to my microsoft account on my new laptop: Hi! I have bought new laptop and tried to sign in to my Microsoft account in my new laptop but it's always been failed. it always says Oops, something went wrong Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again. why is that? fyi, I could sign in and out...
  8. How can I transfer my windows 10 key to a new microsoft account?

How can I transfer my windows 10 key to a new microsoft account?: Basically the microsoft account that I have my windows 10 key linked to is going to be terminated next month sometime and I was wondering how I can transfer my windows 10 key to my new microsoft account? submitted by /u/jjaxop [link] [comments]...
  9. Can I use my old Windows account in my new Laptop?

Can I use my old Windows account in my new Laptop?: I'm thinking of buying a new laptop and I just wanna know if I can use my old windows account which has my digital licence liked to on my desktop, So is that gonna be a problem? Thank you! submitted by /u/Vamshi_Goud [link] [comments]...
  10. Can I Activate MS Office WITHOUT a Microsoft Account?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can I Activate MS Office WITHOUT a Microsoft Account?: Had a trial version of Office on my tower - a 64 bit Home that was set up with only a local account. The trial expired so I bought Office - Home & Student 2016. When I click on one of the desktop icons for any of the components of Office I get a message box telling me that my...