Windows 10: Can I activate my windows?

Discus and support Can I activate my windows? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows product key, and I will got this genuine windows with buying a laptop. But I have no windows backup, and now for some problems I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BinayGhosh, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Can I activate my windows?

I have windows product key, and I will got this genuine windows with buying a laptop. But I have no windows backup, and now for some problems I want to format my pc and now if I reinstall windows 10 by downloading the iso file. So after the installation can I activate my windows with the product key?

:)

BinayGhosh, Jun 30, 2020

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Can I activate my windows?

My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Can I activate my windows?

1. Can I activate my windows? - Similar Threads - activate

2. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  3. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  4. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  5. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  6. windows activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows activation: unable to activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/5c19f108-3a18-4bb2-a06c-a52cc1df38a9
  7. windows activation

windows activation: unable to activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/5c19f108-3a18-4bb2-a06c-a52cc1df38a9
  8. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11: Hi, After updating to Windows 11 during a recent Windows update, I've been using my laptop for several months without any issues. However, I recently started receiving a message indicating that the Windows license will expire soon. Oddly enough, when I check the settings, it...
  9. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11: Hi, After updating to Windows 11 during a recent Windows update, I've been using my laptop for several months without any issues. However, I recently started receiving a message indicating that the Windows license will expire soon. Oddly enough, when I check the settings, it...
  10. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11