Windows 10: Can I activate my windows?

Discus and support Can I activate my windows? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows product key, and I will got this genuine windows with buying a laptop. But I have no windows backup, and now for some problems I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BinayGhosh, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:42 PM.

1. Can I activate my windows?

I have windows product key, and I will got this genuine windows with buying a laptop. But I have no windows backup, and now for some problems I want to format my pc and now if I reinstall windows 10 by downloading the iso file. So after the installation can I activate my windows with the product key?

:)

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:43 PM
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

4. Can I activate my windows?

My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:43 PM
Thema:

Can I activate my windows?

1. Can I activate my windows? - Similar Threads - activate

2. Windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] just updated my pc from windows 8.1 to windows 10. Before this i had updated my pc from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and later on switched back to windows 8.1. Now i am getting the errors while activating windows 10, Please help!!!...
  3. bit locker auto activated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bit locker auto activated: my 8 month old home pc activated bit locker by itself. Since I don't have the recovery key I can't log in. The Microsoft wit AKA.MS/MYRCOVERYKEY Asked my to enter a new security code which the texted me and then said wait 30 days before you can log in and get a recovery...
  4. Windows activation on school laptop

Windows activation on school laptop: someday i just turned on my computer as usual and a message pops up saying I need to activate windows but i have already used this product for the past 2 years. This is a school computer that they give to you at the start of school. When I check the settings it says: We...
  5. Windows 10 Activation problem after hardware change. (2nd time this happened)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Activation problem after hardware change. (2nd time this happened): Hello everyone, Yesterday I built a new pc. I took my old HDD & SSD with W10 installed and put it in the new one. But ofcourse my license key became invalid. I bought Windows 10 Pro just under a year ago from Microsoft. (Still have the receipt and everything.) Did the...
  6. activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    activate windows: How I can do activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows/34f3bfca-df03-4957-8e05-430a95b83ab8
  7. Windows Home Activation Error

Windows Home Activation Error: I just bought my laptop yesterday. When I was in the shop, the seller showed me that Windows Home is already activated on my laptop. When I got home, I noticed that there are Candy Crush applications installing. Since I don't really play those games, I uninstalled it...
  8. Activation Code for Windows 10?

Activation Code for Windows 10?: I can NOT get the @#$%^& store that sold me my computer to provide me an Activation Product Code for activating Windows 10 I bought a Desktop PC, btw. Is the Activation Product Code buried somewhere within the computer's memory, by any chance? Or - HOW ELSE can I obtain...
  9. Windows activation

Windows activation: HI MY Windows 10 pro version 1909 is notifying that my Windows License is going to expire soon It also says to go to settings to activate WINDOWS but it shows my windows is activated need help Thanks for your cooperation...
  10. Activating new computer

Activating new computer: Frustration at trying to activate my new HP/Tower mounts. Even with opening up a new account, I'm not able to get past resetting my password. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-new-computer/fc45384c-a4cc-4f18-a18e-6b4dac53eaf4