Windows 10: Can I activate my windows?

Discus and support Can I activate my windows? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows product key, and I will got this genuine windows with buying a laptop. But I have no windows backup, and now for some problems I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BinayGhosh, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Can I activate my windows?

I have windows product key, and I will got this genuine windows with buying a laptop. But I have no windows backup, and now for some problems I want to format my pc and now if I reinstall windows 10 by downloading the iso file. So after the installation can I activate my windows with the product key?

:)

BinayGhosh, Jun 30, 2020

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Can I activate my windows?

My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Can I activate my windows?

1. Can I activate my windows? - Similar Threads - activate

2. Display isn't active - can't detect external displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display isn't active - can't detect external displays: Hi, nothing on the web, MS answers included, unfortunately, can help. About 2 weeks ago my Surface Go suddenly stopped detecting displays - at first Dell monitor and, after another week, a Sony TV and others. I'm using Windows 10, v 1809 with all updates installed. Both...
  3. window no active

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window no active: Hi, I need help on this. Anyone please help [ATTACH] after troubleshoot [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-no-active/fcb19d15-7481-4520-827c-10af74e69fc2
  4. can`t activate windows

can`t activate windows: [IMG]how do I connect to my organizations network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows/96f6f341-9c4f-4626-9783-8cf9fb54ef74
  5. W10 Activation won't happen

W10 Activation won't happen: My copy of W10 Home was purchased online from Microsoft & installed on my pc from a thumb drive. All was well & activation occurred by digital license. When the pc video failed I returned the pc for replacement under warranty removing the ssd & ram prior to sending it as...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprises LTSC activation via phone call

Windows 10 Enterprises LTSC activation via phone call: Can anyone please specify the option that i need to press before entering Installation ID, i am a bit out of sync as to which option i will have to select in order to get at the proper activation option. Please help me out....
  7. Laggy pc after activate and update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laggy pc after activate and update Windows 10: Hi, i recently activated my windows 10 pro with an ebay 2.00 dollars key, after that i updated windows 10 to 2004 version i think. The next day i start my pc like always and something was wrong, the mouse was like freeze and the pc feeled laggy,i put some music on spotify and...
  8. Why is my computer no longer activated after sending my motherboard in for replacement?

Why is my computer no longer activated after sending my motherboard in for replacement?: Hi. I recently had to send my motherboard in for repairs. They ended up replacing it. I temporarily used a different motherboard to run my computer while it was sent in. When they sent me a new one I installed it and saw that my windows 10 license is no longer activated. I...
  9. activation

activation: Hello I used product key retail for one year for my email and recently I transferd to new pc at first activiated after two days Error cod: 0xc004c020 I saw in activation page Thankyou...
  10. your license expire soon message appears on screen. Tried to activate with the existing...

your license expire soon message appears on screen. Tried to activate with the existing...: "your license expire soon message" appears on screen. Tried to activate with the existing product key but doesn't works. What can be the reason. Operating system Win-10...