Windows 10: Can I activate One Drive on Windows later?

Discus and support Can I activate One Drive on Windows later? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am currently reinstalling Windows 10 Kann ich One Drive bei Windows später aktivieren? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DarkNovel, Aug 9, 2020.

1. DarkNovel Win User

Can I activate One Drive on Windows later?

Can I activate One Drive on Windows later? 0_big.jpg

I am currently reinstalling Windows 10

:)

DarkNovel, Aug 9, 2020
  2. little cat, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Can I activate One Drive on Windows later?

How to Partiton a Hard Drive in Vista

This is a way to get Vista to see another hard drive that is not associated with the OS. There is some times when your new hdd doesn't seem to want to work well with Vista. But, there is a solution in it.

Open the Computer Management By doing these steps.
    • Click on the Start Button
    • Click on Control Panel
    • Click Administrative Tools
    • Double click on Computer Management
    You are now in the Navigation panel of the Computer Management.
    When in Computer Management, you then have to allow the new drive to be recognized.
    • Double click on Storage
    • Double click on Disk Management
    Now in the middle of your screen there is the layout of the Disk Drives that you have. The drives that are partitioned will show by the drive lettering. The others will just show up as having nothing at all in them. Below that there will be the Disk drives that are installed into the computer. You'll see that the primary one will all ways read as "Disk 0". Then you will have Disk 1 and so on. Under the Disks there will also see your CD-Rom drives.. If there is more then one, it will be labeled the same as Disk drives..

On to the Partitioning of the drive in question.
    • Right Click on the drive
    • Click to format the drive or Enable Volume. There will be a series of windows that open up. This is Vista's formatting. Just go threw the windows, and make sure everything is the way you want it to happen.
    • Once the formatting is done, will take some time depending on the drive size.
    • Right click on the drive
    • Click on Mark the Partition as Active
    After you have done those steps, The drive will be up and running threw Vista.

:Side Notes:
    If you are not the Administer to the Os, then you will have to enable it..
    You may also want to redo the drive lettering of it all. But, I really don't see a reason to do so. If you do, you have to redo drive paths and so forth.. A lot of work on something so small...

Cold Storm, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Can I activate One Drive on Windows later?

1. Can I activate One Drive on Windows later? - Similar Threads - activate Drive later

2. Why can I not sign into one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not sign into one drive?: Why I cannot sign into one drive in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-sign-into-one-drive/ff2353c8-8332-4c43-8667-d36f69347df4
  3. Why can I not sign into one drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not sign into one drive?: Why I cannot sign into one drive in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-sign-into-one-drive/ff2353c8-8332-4c43-8667-d36f69347df4
  4. How can i fix Window cant active try again later

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fix Window cant active try again later: Its been a week and a i cant active my window 8.1Its always a red error pup up that say "Window Cant activate.Try again later" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-window-cant-active-try-again-later/caf749be-5512-4bc6-99fa-4af3c1ccf0f0
  5. How can i fix Window cant active try again later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix Window cant active try again later: Its been a week and a i cant active my window 8.1Its always a red error pup up that say "Window Cant activate.Try again later" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-window-cant-active-try-again-later/caf749be-5512-4bc6-99fa-4af3c1ccf0f0
  6. Can I Do This With One Drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can I Do This With One Drive?: I have a folder on my E: drive that I want to access from anywhere on our home Lan. I've always ignored One Drive because the first I ever knew about it was when it told me it was full. Before I ever asked it to do anything. So I looked at it now and I've just spent half an...
  7. Can I Use One Drive Like This?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Use One Drive Like This?: I want to work on a Libre document in its own directory on my hard drive. But I'd like it to be mirrored onto One Drive. So that everything I do to it is reflected immediately onto the One Drive copy Then when I'm elsewhere on some other PC I'd like to work on that doc on...
  8. How can I Kill one drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I Kill one drive: Hi there Is there any way I can 100% disable one drive -- apart from the fact I don't want to use it it interferes with my print screen key . Cheers jimbo 128548
  9. Activation at a later time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation at a later time: A friend of mine has a dell n5050 laptop and would like to upgrade to windows 10. He did in the past and the upgrade didn't last long before it (crashed - his words not mine, I wasn't there), anyway he is back on windows 7 now. I have just checked on the dell website and it...
  10. How can I stop One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I stop One Drive: How can I stop One Drive as I never use it? 58696