Windows 10: Can I activate two Windows 10 in the same VirtualBox?

Discus and support Can I activate two Windows 10 in the same VirtualBox? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My host OS is Linux. In VirtualBox, there are two OSes: Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 10 32-bit. "64-bit" has been activated, but "32-bit" has not. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Matthew Wai, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Can I activate two Windows 10 in the same VirtualBox?

My host OS is Linux. In VirtualBox, there are two OSes: Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 10 32-bit. "64-bit" has been activated, but "32-bit" has not. If I activate "32-bit", will "64-bit" be deactivated? I have only one valid product key.

:)

Matthew Wai, Jun 19, 2019

2. Virtualbox - Windows activation

Hello

I am planning to run virtualbox on linux and would like to have multi- windows virtual machines in virtualbox.

Do I need to buy multi-windows activation key? Or 1 Only ?

Thanks

FaisalBuafra, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2019
  4. hboers_ Win User

Can I activate two Windows 10 in the same VirtualBox?

Activation and Re-activation of Windows 10 Pro VM (VirtualBox, OSX Host) not working

I've moved a working and activated Windows 10 Pro VM (VirtualBox) from a Windows 10 Host to an OSX Host. The re-activation of the is not Working (Error Code 0xC004C003). I also moved a Windows 7 Pro VM that reactivate without problems. I tried everything
    mentioned in the process to activate. Nothing works or even outputs some useful hint or support contact.

• used another (afaik unused) product key. not working! Same Error Code.
    • created a new VM and installed a fresh Windows 10 pro. The new machine can not be activated!

Thus this seems to be a problem within the crappy M$ activation system.

Any useful hint how to activate this M$ crap would be highly appreciated.

hboers_, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Can I activate two Windows 10 in the same VirtualBox?

1. Can I activate two Windows 10 in the same VirtualBox? - Similar Threads - activate same VirtualBox

2. Can I create a partition of windows in two windows on same desktop so that we can open two...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I create a partition of windows in two windows on same desktop so that we can open two...: Just like we use split screen for two different apps I want to use two windows split. There should be two windows button , two chrome, two search bar...
  3. Windows 10 License in VirtualBox - Activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 License in VirtualBox - Activation error: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Pro license installed on VIRTUALBOX, and for this usage only Originaly it was a Windows 7 Pro license upgraded to 10. I wasn't have a microsoft account. All works perfectly since 1 year. The disk file VDI was on a mecanic hard-drive. It was...
  4. Active focus two windows at same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active focus two windows at same time: I am looking to make more than one application active at the same time. Is it possible in windows? For example, If I open chrome and firefox side-by-side in the screen, then, when I type something, it shall type the same thing in both the applications at the same time....
  5. Can I install windows 10 on two HDs in same PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install windows 10 on two HDs in same PC: I have desktop PC with two build in HDs one SSD can I install windows 10 on both and can reboot from any of them? has it to be same version and build of windows or can be different?...
  6. Win 10 activation on Virtualbox

Win 10 activation on Virtualbox: Hi, I had a Win 7 which I've upgraded to Win 10 and inside that Win 10 I've instaled virtualbox with win 10 technical preview to see what's comming next. Not long ago I've bought ssd and I've done clean installation and because motherboard and cpu was the same there was no...
  7. Two Computers Activated With The Same Product Key

Two Computers Activated With The Same Product Key: I upgraded mine from Windows 10 Home, to Windows 10 Pro. Windows was oringally installed as fresh on both computers. Bother computers had their own product key. I have two Windows 7 Ultimate key, which I used to upgrade my Windows 10. Yesterday, while working on my Sister's...
  8. How to activate Windows 10 guest in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to activate Windows 10 guest in VirtualBox: I have updated my OS to Windows 10 which has been activated during the upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit. I have added Windows 10 as a guest in Virtualbox, how do I validate the Windows 10 guest? 25675
  9. Legit Windows 10 in VirtualBox on Ubuntu - Activate?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Legit Windows 10 in VirtualBox on Ubuntu - Activate?: Hello folks! I am dual-booting Windows 10 and Ubuntu, and consequently have a properly activated Windows 10 installed on my PC. Now, I'm working from home and my company requires that I keep this time-tracking app running while I work. It's a Windows app, but I work in...
  10. Activating two copies of windows 10 on the same puter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating two copies of windows 10 on the same puter: Hi there This has me puzzled I have upgraded to windows 10 from my OEM windows 7, now that went okay, and I understand that I now have Windows10 activated on this machine with a continuation of the OEM licence. I have a Windows7 retail disk, what will happen if I...