Windows 10: Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a...

Discus and support Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently had to buy a new motherboard in order to upgrade my computer. Unfortunately, it seems I'm unable to activate my key because it's been in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StevenSok1, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a...

Hi, I recently had to buy a new motherboard in order to upgrade my computer. Unfortunately, it seems I'm unable to activate my key because it's been in use for 2 devices already.

1 Device is from a computer that broke down. I can't do anything with that, but the other device is my previous setup. Is there a way for me to disable a device so that I may use my key for my current computer setup?

Thank you

:)

StevenSok1, Mar 2, 2019

2. windows 10 education product key

Hi Asaduzzaman Asad,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Please be informed that Windows 10 Pro product key is required to activate Windows 10 Pro Edition. It is not possible to activate Windows 10 Pro using Windows 10 Education product key. You need to enter the Windows 10 Pro edition product key
    to activate Windows 10 Pro.

I suggest you to refer the below article if you are not able to activate Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Why can't I activate Windows 10?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

Reference:

I suggest you to refer the below article for more information on Windows 10.

Windows 10 FAQ:

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 2, 2019
  3. windows 10 education product key

i have a windows 10 education product key . when it installing windows 10 pro with this product key it says does not match with any product key . is it means education version product key does not support in windows 10 pro?

Md. Asaduzzaman Asad, Mar 2, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a...

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a...

1. Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a... - Similar Threads - activate education another

2. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  3. Product key - educational windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key - educational windows 10: Dear,I have recently installed Windows 10 Pro Educational and the product key I generate via my academic software website is not working. The error it appearing is that the keys is in use on another device. I am using my university account from LUCA, School of Arts: *** Email...
  4. Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...

Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...: Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To activate Windows 10 Education? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-activate-windows-10-education-with-windows/bd26a10d-0084-4c45-b9e2-adf154811b75
  5. Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...: Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To activate Windows 10 Education? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-activate-windows-10-education-with-windows/bd26a10d-0084-4c45-b9e2-adf154811b75
  6. Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can I use a Windows 10 education product key on Windows 10 home

Can I use a Windows 10 education product key on Windows 10 home: I installed Windows 10 Home but I input product keys for Windows 10 Education. Does it create any problem? Actually, I am facing laptop auto sleep issue with my Windows. Is it a related problem?...
  8. I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ?

I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ?: I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ? Is will be activated version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-product-key-for-win-10-2019-can-i-run-it-on/a621c1ad-4730-43a3-95ee-a192b09608f8
  9. Can I active key Windows 10 Education on Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I active key Windows 10 Education on Windows 10 Pro?: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I have a key Windows 10 edu, and I don't know can I active that key on Windows 10 pro, I want to use Windows 10 pro. This is the description that I don't really understand what it means:...
  10. Can I upgrade to windows 10 education with windows 10 pro product key?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade to windows 10 education with windows 10 pro product key?????: My desktop had windows 10 pro installed... Can I upgrade my desktop to windows 10 education with the same windows 10 pro product key?????...