Windows 10: Can I activate windows 10 with Window 8.1 key?

Discus and support Can I activate windows 10 with Window 8.1 key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Currently, Can I activate windows 10 with Window 8.1 key (MAK) bought by my company ? Is it offical from Microsoft? Please help me. Thank you so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KhoaTran123, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Can I activate windows 10 with Window 8.1 key?

Currently, Can I activate windows 10 with Window 8.1 key (MAK) bought by my company ? Is it offical from Microsoft?

Please help me.

Thank you so much!

:)

KhoaTran123, Apr 11, 2019
  2. TheHunter Win User

Windows 8 key troubles

or just use generic cdkey to install and then that key to activate later

hxxp://superuser.com/questions/697253/clean-install-windows-8-1-or-windows-8-from-oem-key

bellow in comments

TheHunter, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 11, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Can I activate windows 10 with Window 8.1 key?

Windows 8 key troubles

the iso i got on my google drive doesn't need a serial to install, it just installs and then u activate it, when windows is started.

puma99dk|, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Can I activate windows 10 with Window 8.1 key?

1. Can I activate windows 10 with Window 8.1 key? - Similar Threads - activate Window key

2. Cannot activate Windows 10 with Windows 8 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10 with Windows 8 key: Hello,I just upgraded my hardware including my motherboard and now it shows me that my Windows 10 is not activated due to a hardware change. I tried to enter my original Windows 8.1 key which I buyed a long time ago but it is the transferable not OEM sort of a key I upgraded...
  3. Cannot activate Windows 10 with Windows 8 key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Windows 10 with Windows 8 key: Hello,I just upgraded my hardware including my motherboard and now it shows me that my Windows 10 is not activated due to a hardware change. I tried to enter my original Windows 8.1 key which I buyed a long time ago but it is the transferable not OEM sort of a key I upgraded...
  4. Cannot activate Windows 10 with Windows 8 key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 activation failed Windows 8 key

Windows 10 activation failed Windows 8 key: A few years ago I built a PC, bought a Windows 8 core key through retail, activated it, and then upgraded to Windows 10. A few days ago I finished building a new PC and attempted to use the same key to activate Windows 10, figuring that since I had already done that upgrade...
  6. can i activate windows 10 with windows 7 activation key?

can i activate windows 10 with windows 7 activation key?: i tried to contact support but the terrible chat bot didn't even help i wanted to contact a real person online but i couldn't so i came here to ask the question, can i activate windows 10 with windows 7 activation key?...
  7. Activating Windows 10 with Windows 8 Key

Activating Windows 10 with Windows 8 Key: Hello Everyone, So the past two evenings have been an absolute nightmare trying to get Windows 10 re-installed on my computer. Here's a little background: I currently possess a Windows 8.0 key. I previously had upgraded to Windows 8.1 and then in August upgraded to...
  8. Activating Windows 10 using a Windows 8 Key

Activating Windows 10 using a Windows 8 Key: Hi everyone, I'm thinking about installing Windows 10 pro using the virtualization station on my QNAP NAS. Because we're still in the free upgrade period and I have access to one Windows 8.1 Pro license key through my school for personal use, I was wondering how best to...
  9. can i activate windows 10 with a windows 8 key

can i activate windows 10 with a windows 8 key: or do i have to go through installing windows 8.1 then all the updates then install windows 10 its for my mum shes running windows insider still think she just has a local account so i just wanna go round with a win 10 iso and install the easiest way 15368
  10. Windows 10 Activation from win7/8 key

Windows 10 Activation from win7/8 key: Hey everyone, been lurking this forum for a while and thought id post this one to hopefully clear this question up. We all know that if you have a win7/8 installation, then its just a matter of upgrading it when the final release lands by using the little windows app next...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 8.1 oem key can be used to activate windows10

2. activate windows 10 with windows 8.1 key

3. can you activate windows 10 with a windows 8.1 key

4. is activation key for window 8 can be use to activate window 8.1