Windows 10: Can I active key Windows 10 Education on Windows 10 Pro?

Discus and support Can I active key Windows 10 Education on Windows 10 Pro? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I have a key Windows 10 edu, and I don't know can I active that key on Windows 10 pro, I want to use Windows 10 pro. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iesionctiv, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Can I active key Windows 10 Education on Windows 10 Pro?

/u/iesionctiv, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Can I active key Windows 10 Education on Windows 10 Pro?

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Can I active key Windows 10 Education on Windows 10 Pro?

1. Can I active key Windows 10 Education on Windows 10 Pro? - Similar Threads - active key Education

2. Window 10 pro education activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 pro education activation: i have make a copy of window 10 pro education from my neighbor man but after installation in my PC laptop,can't be activated.during activation after entering activation keys,they told me ''we can't activate window on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...
  3. Window 10 pro education activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 pro education activation: i have make a copy of window 10 pro education from my neighbor man but after installation in my PC laptop,can't be activated.during activation after entering activation keys,they told me ''we can't activate window on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...
  4. Window 10 pro education activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...

Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...: Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To activate Windows 10 Education? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-activate-windows-10-education-with-windows/bd26a10d-0084-4c45-b9e2-adf154811b75
  6. Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...: Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To activate Windows 10 Education? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-activate-windows-10-education-with-windows/bd26a10d-0084-4c45-b9e2-adf154811b75
  7. Can I activate Windows 10 Education with Windows 10 Pro product Key …? If No, How-To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. WIndows 10 Education activated with a license key belonging to Windows 10 Pro?

WIndows 10 Education activated with a license key belonging to Windows 10 Pro?: We got several machines. Each machine has a Windows 10 RTM Professional OEM:DM license keys written in UEFI. All these machines came to us with a preinstalled Windows 10 Education. After the first connection to the Internet OS on all devices has been activated. No errors...
  9. Can I activate Windows 10 education n to windows 10 education? Or can I change the versions...

Can I activate Windows 10 education n to windows 10 education? Or can I change the versions...: So, my institution offers windows 10 education, but I installed windows 10 education n. Can I activate windows 10 education n with a windows 10 education key? Or can I at least change the version of windows? Or do I have to do a clean install?...
  10. Can I upgrade to windows 10 education with windows 10 pro product key?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade to windows 10 education with windows 10 pro product key?????: My desktop had windows 10 pro installed... Can I upgrade my desktop to windows 10 education with the same windows 10 pro product key?????...