Windows 10: Can I add memory to C drive on my laptop

Discus and support Can I add memory to C drive on my laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I add memory to C drive on my computer? I know how to clean but I want to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonnaLiedtke, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Can I add memory to C drive on my laptop

How do I add memory to C drive on my computer? I know how to clean but I want to add

:)

DonnaLiedtke, Mar 8, 2019

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

Can I add memory to C drive on my laptop

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CCan I add memory to C drive on my laptop :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Can I add memory to C drive on my laptop

1. Can I add memory to C drive on my laptop - Similar Threads - add memory drive

2. Can’t add directly to my C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t add directly to my C: Drive?: I can’t download anything or put anything new in c drive unless it is in a folder or if I download it to the downloads folder. I’m not sure if this was previously there and I happened to not download to it but I feel like it used to let me. I tried doing the icacls reset...
  3. Can’t add directly to my C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t add directly to my C: Drive?: I can’t download anything or put anything new in c drive unless it is in a folder or if I download it to the downloads folder. I’m not sure if this was previously there and I happened to not download to it but I feel like it used to let me. I tried doing the icacls reset...
  4. Can’t add directly to my C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive: Hi All,I have shrunk space from my other drive consider F and G drive. Now is there a way to extend the volume of C drive using the unallocated volume of the other drives. The "Extend Volume" option is greyed out for my C drive. Is there any way for this? Thank you!!...
  6. How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive: Hi All,I have shrunk space from my other drive consider F and G drive. Now is there a way to extend the volume of C drive using the unallocated volume of the other drives. The "Extend Volume" option is greyed out for my C drive. Is there any way for this? Thank you!!...
  7. How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. C Drive Out Of Memory

C Drive Out Of Memory: I have 5 user accounts on my C drive. The C drive is full and wont let us do work now. How can I fix this so we can continue to use this computer. The computer is a Win 10 with 16BG RAM, 1TB storage and less than a year old. Thanks....
  9. C drive memory

C drive memory: On a Surface Pro X , I have not installed any of my personal files and I am still down in my C drive memory by 90Gb. As far as I can see the applications are taking about 36 Gb. Where is the rest of the hard drive memory going? Thanks...
  10. how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive: hi am using windows 10 , I have some unallocated space memory , how can I merge or add with "c" drive am not using any partition software's , even when I try to make new volume it comes as "e" or more drive name , so icant make any merge kindly help to resolve...