Windows 10: Can I add Wintab to win 10? I have a new drawing monitor.

Discus and support Can I add Wintab to win 10? I have a new drawing monitor. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a gaming laptop msi rtx 2060 with I7, Win 10. It is not a touchscreen! I got a ugee 2150 used in mint condition. I can get it to run as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Foxtyga, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Can I add Wintab to win 10? I have a new drawing monitor.

I have a gaming laptop msi rtx 2060 with I7, Win 10. It is not a touchscreen! I got a ugee 2150 used in mint condition. I can get it to run as a monitor. I cannot get it to run as a tablet. All their drivers are super old. The one that goes with it doesn't seem to work. I have tried downloading Surface drivers for Wintab. I do not have a Wintab file. Cannot find a download for Win 10.. Just surface!? I have downloaded driver apps to try to better delete and update the monitor drivers. It is registered as generic monitor. The one thing I didn't get was a cd, but I have no cd /u/Foxtyga
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Foxtyga, Apr 14, 2021

2. Surface Pro 3, Pen Pressure WINTAB

Hello.

I have downloaded and upgraded to Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 3. In which , I downloaded the N-Trig Wintab driver from Microsoft, Revision 18. But when using Paint Tool SAI, there is no Pen Pressure at all, as well as checking it, I looked to see if the Pen
    Pressure was working in OneNote, Manga Studio 5, Clip Studio Paint, Photoshop, Sketch Book Pro and it was working perfectly in these.

But with SAI, it wasnt working at all. I went into the Misc.ini settings for SAI and changed it to read from the Wintab Driver, but this didnt work. I followed other steps noted by other Artists on Deviant Art, and had no prevail.

I had pen pressure in SAI on Windows 8.1, which was working a treat. I changed the battery to my Surface 3 Pen,Refreshed, then I tried to reset the Surface Pro 3 using Windows Troubleshoot.

It seems to only be an issue with Windows 10, as it works perfectly on Windows 8.1, and I feel like Windows 10 just doesnt know how to run Wintab. I even tried adding "Wintab32.dll" to the regsvr32 list, and it came up saying there was a Binary Error with
    the DLL. Which was downloaded from Microsoft's website about 20 different times.

Please help, I want to stay with Windows 10 (Was part of the Insider Program), and I know it worked perfectly during the Tech Preview. But I need to be able to use my Pen Pressure.

Thanks.

Gryphusウィルソン, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 14, 2021
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Can I add Wintab to win 10? I have a new drawing monitor.

New monitor suggestions, £200 budget

So I am getting (hopefully) £200 of amazon vouchers from work for Christmaqs and have decided I want to get a new monitor, my current is a 23" Samsung Syncmaster, I believe it's a TN panel and the res is 2048x1152. It really is starting to get on my nerves as the coloring is not very natural so I am thinking an IPS panel would probably be a lot better quality wise so I am open to some suggestions as I really don't have a clue when it comes to monitors.

Things to note:

• I do not want to go smaller than 24"
    • Would prefer 27" if possible for the budget
    • If not then perhaps 24" 120hz
    • I currently run 2048x 1152 though 1920 x 1080 is fine
    • Must come in at or around £200-£250 absolute max

NdMk2o1o, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Can I add Wintab to win 10? I have a new drawing monitor.

1. Can I add Wintab to win 10? I have a new drawing monitor. - Similar Threads - add Wintab drawing

2. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  3. new drawing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new drawing: I have 2 hours of u https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-drawing/89b95d4c-a14a-4b6c-ab64-b818a227802d
  4. new drawing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new drawing: I have 2 hours of u https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-drawing/89b95d4c-a14a-4b6c-ab64-b818a227802d
  5. My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have...: My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have switched cables in the ports and it is the port that doesn't seem to connect...
  6. My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have...: My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have switched cables in the ports and it is the port that doesn't seem to connect...
  7. My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can I install "unsigned" Win 8 driver for monitor on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I install "unsigned" Win 8 driver for monitor on Win 10?: I have an Asus ProArt PA248Q monitor that is showing as "Generic PnP Monitor" in the Device Manager. I'm trying to update it to the manufacturer drivers but the only one they have is the Win 8 64-bit but whenever I try to update the driver, it tells me it is digitally...
  9. I have windows 10 pro, but my monitor broke. Can I just buy a new monitor and activate...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have windows 10 pro, but my monitor broke. Can I just buy a new monitor and activate...: If my pc monitor broke, can i buy a new monitor and active it with the same windows 10 key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-pro-but-my-monitor-broke-can-i/b10d5acd-03a4-447d-bb8d-38f552cd7149
  10. Now I can('t) draw.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now I can('t) draw.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThunderLord_99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqrha7/now_i_cant_draw/