Windows 10: Can I also run the PC game "The Settlers 7" under Win 10, Win 7 is given?

Discus and support Can I also run the PC game "The Settlers 7" under Win 10, Win 7 is given? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Kann ich auch das PC-Spiel "Die Siedler 7" unter Win 10 laufen lassen, Win 7 ist vor gegeben? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by albatroz1102, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Can I also run the PC game "The Settlers 7" under Win 10, Win 7 is given?

Can I also run the PC game "The Settlers 7" under Win 10, Win 7 is given? 0_big.jpg

:)

albatroz1102, Jun 6, 2020

2. Running Services on Win 7 and Win 10

Is there a list of the default services for Win 7 and or Win 10 that should be running anywhere on the Net?

CharleneVon Frick, Jun 6, 2020
  3. lse123 Win User
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jun 6, 2020
  4. adoornik Win User

Can I also run the PC game "The Settlers 7" under Win 10, Win 7 is given?

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Can I also run the PC game "The Settlers 7" under Win 10, Win 7 is given?

1. Can I also run the PC game "The Settlers 7" under Win 10, Win 7 is given? - Similar Threads - run game Settlers

2. Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 to Win 10: I have the Windows 7 home edition. by the time I changed it to Win 10 and then due a virus I formatted my disks. Right now, I want to activate the win 10 new installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-to-win-10/d8f511b9-2035-4fc5-aa6b-b48dfce47dcc
  3. upgrade win 7 pc to win 10

upgrade win 7 pc to win 10: hey.this is my desctop pc for my work place.i want to upgrade win 7 to win 10.i use import software about my work place.if i upgrade with windows update assistant my software maybe removed/?//?...
  4. APP INSTALL ON WIN 10 LAPTOP ALSO INSTALLED ON WIN 7 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APP INSTALL ON WIN 10 LAPTOP ALSO INSTALLED ON WIN 7 PC: We installed Quicken on our Win 10 Laptop, and discovered that it had also installed on our Win 7 desktop. Both are under the same MS account. How is this possible?...
  5. Clean install win 10 on win 7 running PC

Clean install win 10 on win 7 running PC: I have intel i5 6th generation PC that has Windows 7 Professional 32bit. If I do windows 10 clean install Can I get windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-install-win-10-on-win-7-running-pc/29e86df3-77a2-4af8-9b7a-7b9fcadbe3c8
  6. Win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 7 to win 10: Can i transfer old computer win 7 to new win 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-to-win-10/ea48f987-32d1-4b38-9a63-726bfffde42b"
  7. Win 7 games for windows 10

Win 7 games for windows 10: I had these games until the most recent windows update. They disappeared and I can't seem to download them. I go through all the steps on winaero but and they show on my list of aps but I cannot locate them to play. Have tried several times with same result. Thanks for any...
  8. No access to Win 10 folders from networked Win 7 PC or Win 7 Laptop

No access to Win 10 folders from networked Win 7 PC or Win 7 Laptop: About 4 weeks ago I found I could no longer access any Win 10 folders from my Win 7 PC or Win 7 laptop. I have done the following to try to resolve this. 1) On Win 7 machines. deleted mapped drives and tried to re-map them – Failed, could not even see the Win 10 Laptop when...
  9. Win 7 to Win 10..back to 7 and back to 10

Win 7 to Win 10..back to 7 and back to 10: *Rolleyes This concerns this Activation error So perhaps I should have waited to see if it would have activated. Long story short.... win 7 (Home premium)was upgraded to win10.. win10 was activated... did a clean install of win10 with a disk i had created from...
  10. win 7 to win 10

win 7 to win 10: hello,im having the icon down the task bar for reserve my win 10,i did it in advance,but what benefits i get?is it a full version or a trial?do i get updates?do i have to install it on win 7 just an upgrade?can i reverse to win 7?do i have any setup for further use? hope...