Windows 10: Can I apply an Equalizer to the out put of my PC?

Discus and support Can I apply an Equalizer to the out put of my PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a hearing problem in that I don't hear the high frequencies. Are there free programs that I can download that would apply an equalizer to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nisko, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Nisko Win User

Can I apply an Equalizer to the out put of my PC?

I have a hearing problem in that I don't hear the high frequencies. Are there free programs that I can download that would apply an equalizer to the output of my Windows 10 (latest version) computer? Thank you.

:)

Nisko, Jun 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Equalizer

Hello Karla,

Windows 10 already has a built-in equalizer but it will still depend if your sound driver supports it.

To access the equalizer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Sound then press
      Enter
    • Select your playback device under the Playback tab and click
      Properties.
    • Go to Enhancement tab and choose Equalizer.
    • Choose the setting you like on the Settings drop-down box. You can also customize your own setting by pressing the ellipsis icon beside it.
    • Click Apply then OK to complete.

If you're not seeing the Enhancement tab, we recommend updating your sound driver from the manufacturer's website.

Update us with the results.

Devlin Sco, Jun 14, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

Thermal paste applied on your GPU / CPU, survey!

You already know what I'm going to say.

• Cool Silver G4
    • ~9 months
    • As directed first step,
      Second step I always install, then immediately uninstall, the HSF to remove the excess TIM. Which generally includes thoroughly cleaning either the processor die and/or the HS mating surface. Only both if I really screwed up and put way too much on, but always at least one or the other. Because it's almost impossible, IMO, to not apply too much TIM on your first try. And you can typically get by easily with half the amount(or ~ whatever is still stuck to the processor die or HSF after removing it). Next step I usually apply a few tiny pin point size dabs in any spots that look like they need more. Then final step, I reinstall the HSF, and call it good.
    • Because it's some seriously good TIM! Best I've ever used. No joke!*Wink Can I apply an Equalizer to the out put of my PC? ;)

MrGenius, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I apply an Equalizer to the out put of my PC? - Similar Threads - apply Equalizer put

2. how can I put my pc in airplane mode w/ windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I put my pc in airplane mode w/ windows 8.1: i want to end wifi. am hard wired but need to shut off wifi search, get pc desktop in airplane modeplease detail steps thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-my-pc-in-airplane-mode-w-windows-81/9b508c99-82e7-4955-9c29-804974ea1afa
  3. Can I put my Win 11 boot SSD into my new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I put my Win 11 boot SSD into my new PC?: So, I’m getting a new Mobo,ram,cooler etc bassicly making renovations to my PC. I have 2 drives a NVME Win 11 boot drive and a Sata SSD for extra games and storage. I wanted to know could I put my NVME drive in my new Mobo and Win 11 plus all my games and files be there? If...
  4. Can I put my Win 11 boot SSD into my new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I put my Win 11 boot SSD into my new PC?: So, I’m getting a new Mobo,ram,cooler etc bassicly making renovations to my PC. I have 2 drives a NVME Win 11 boot drive and a Sata SSD for extra games and storage. I wanted to know could I put my NVME drive in my new Mobo and Win 11 plus all my games and files be there? If...
  5. I put my Pc into safe mode and it stopped putting signal to my monitor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I put my Pc into safe mode and it stopped putting signal to my monitor.: I tryed to get a virus off my pc it it didnt work so i put my pc into safe mode and it stopped putting a signal to my monitor my pc is not that old and when it happened i was trying to free space becuse it was a space virus....
  6. Can I put a caddy to my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I put a caddy to my Laptop?: I have a Lenovo 110-15ISK Laptop Ideapad - Type 80UD. Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-6100U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors Can I put a caddy to my laptop? Then, put the HDD into the caddy and the SSD inside? What I am planning to upgrade my laptop:...
  7. I can only manually put my PC to sleep or hibernate.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can only manually put my PC to sleep or hibernate.: I have the latest clean installation of windows 10 running and auto-sleep/hibernate no longer works. The screen shuts down but the computer lights and fans are still on and spinning. If I put it to sleep manually everything works perfect. In fact, all of my three computers...
  8. no input or out put

no input or out put: no input or out put problem with high definition audio driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-or-out-put/5f2c0592-92f2-47ea-82fb-b9a7d95d3726
  9. No sound out put.

No sound out put.: Hi, My audio output not working after windows update. In device manager, High Definition Audio is with YELLOW mark. Also on speaker symbol, RED cross (x) is displayed. Audio Driver fault code is 32....
  10. Can I put antivirus on my Lumia 535?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I put antivirus on my Lumia 535?: I am using microsoft lumia 535 mobile and i would like to know how can i put a antivirus for my phone. Is that important to put. I need a quick reply. Thank you. * Original title: security...