Windows 10: Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?

Discus and support Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I attach a sound file to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor? Then when I add additional photos, the audio clips will move appropriately with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarenK5, Apr 1, 2021.

1. KarenK5 Win User

Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?

Can I attach a sound file to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor? Then when I add additional photos, the audio clips will move appropriately with the photos they match. Please advise how I can do this.

:)

KarenK5, Apr 1, 2021

2. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app (that can be used as background) copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?

MarcusSpeirs, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Add Fade Audio Effects In Video Clips.

Hi Gustav,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are using Microsoft Photos application to fade the audio, then there is no feature in Photos application to fade the audio; however, you can fade the audio by using Microsoft PowerPoint Application. Follow the below steps to fade the audio that you
    want using Microsoft Photos application.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu and search for
    Microsoft PowerPoint and hit Enter to launch
    PowerPoint
    application.

Step 2: Then, click on Insert > Audio > You can add the audio file as well as directly record an audio file.

Step 3: Click on the Audio and click on
    Playback
    tab beside to Format tab.

Step 4: Then, you will see the Fade In and
    Fade Out
    options.

Fade In: Adds a timed fade effect at the beginning of the audio clip. Within the Fade In box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade in.

Fade Out: Adds a timed fade effect at the end of the audio clip. Within the Fade Out box, directly enter the exact number of seconds you want the clip to fade out.

The option for fading the audio in Photos Application is a great idea, so I suggest you to post your feedback for the same in

Feedback Hub

Hope it helps.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 1, 2021
  4. D9fred95 Win User

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the
    two clips meet and since the scene is ongoing, it's very noticeable. It did not do this in the preview window when I was editing the video. How exactly can I prevent this "hiccup" when editing?

D9fred95, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor? - Similar Threads - attach audio clip

2. Video Editor in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor in Microsoft Photos: During one of my last Microsoft Windows 10 automatic updates, I discovered that the Video Editor in Microsoft Photos had been removed !!! There was a pop up window stating that I could download the old version, which I immediately did. Luckily I have both versions on my...
  3. Video Editor in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor in Microsoft Photos: During one of my last Microsoft Windows 10 automatic updates, I discovered that the Video Editor in Microsoft Photos had been removed !!! There was a pop up window stating that I could download the old version, which I immediately did. Luckily I have both versions on my...
  4. Custom audio not working in Microsoft Video Editor / Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom audio not working in Microsoft Video Editor / Microsoft photos: I have exactly the same problem as described below. I'm working on a brand new machine and have no history before with the video editor. One song is loading fine the light blue line at the beginning of the video, even though I cannot extend it over the whole video. Second...
  5. Custom audio not working in Microsoft Video Editor / Microsoft photos

Custom audio not working in Microsoft Video Editor / Microsoft photos: I have exactly the same problem as described below. I'm working on a brand new machine and have no history before with the video editor. One song is loading fine the light blue line at the beginning of the video, even though I cannot extend it over the whole video. Second...
  6. microsoft photos video editor

microsoft photos video editor: Is there some way to control the size of text boxes? They seem to differ very slightly but apparently randomly, and the actual text size is reduced to fit inside the box....
  7. Microsoft Photos Video Editor

Microsoft Photos Video Editor: How do I edit the part of the video I want to see-I have a video with a random building on the left side. Want to trim the view so I can just see the middle of the screen and take out the building, like editing out a photo, but don't know how to do it with a video...
  8. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  9. Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor: I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the two clips meet and...
  10. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: THE QUESTION: How do you save a video (once you have created it- for the first time!) in Microsoft photos? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because all it says...