Windows 10: can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray?

Discus and support can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi today i pop up MusNotifyIcon on my system tray , seeing the may update are ready i tried with autoruns as administrator is there a way to disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by drugo, May 15, 2019.

1. drugo Win User

can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray?

Hi
    today i pop up MusNotifyIcon on my system tray , seeing the may update are ready

i tried with autoruns as administrator

is there a way to disable it?

thanks

can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray? I5P4Xdu.png

can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray? jCOnaDG.png

:)

drugo, May 15, 2019

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, May 15, 2019
  3. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 15, 2019
  4. can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray?

System Notification Tray Missing

No dice. It's my entire system tray that's missing, not just the icons in it.

SagaHaraldsdottir, May 15, 2019
Thema:

can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray?

1. can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray? - Similar Threads - avoid always MusNotifyIcon

2. I have apps running in system tray but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have apps running in system tray but not working: The apps are pinned in the system tray but I am not able to click it. None of the icons works even the WIFI and sound as well. Most importantly for me is the arrow that I cant click to view my apps. Please help me. I have multiple restart already....
  3. I have apps running in system tray but not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have apps running in system tray but not working: The apps are pinned in the system tray but I am not able to click it. None of the icons works even the WIFI and sound as well. Most importantly for me is the arrow that I cant click to view my apps. Please help me. I have multiple restart already....
  4. I have apps running in system tray but not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there a way to always show system tray icons in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to always show system tray icons in Windows 11?: Is there a way to always show system tray icons in Windows 11? I am aware that you can simply drag an icon from the overflow menu onto the system tray, but I've tried that with the printer icon and it doesn't work. Whenever I have a new print job, sure enough the printer icon...
  6. Is there a way to always show system tray icons in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to always show system tray icons in Windows 11?: Is there a way to always show system tray icons in Windows 11? I am aware that you can simply drag an icon from the overflow menu onto the system tray, but I've tried that with the printer icon and it doesn't work. Whenever I have a new print job, sure enough the printer icon...
  7. how can i display the date in the system tray

how can i display the date in the system tray: how can I display the date as well as time in the system tray? How can I change the format which is displayed? Currently the time is displayed in 24 hour format military time....
  8. can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can i avoid to have always MusNotifyIcon on my system tray?: Hi today i pop up MusNotifyIcon on my system tray , seeing the may update are ready i tried with autoruns as administrator is there a way to disable it? thanks [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 132615
  9. How to have a Application in Tray always appear ?

How to have a Application in Tray always appear ?: *sarc I have a software called BlueSoleil (it helps me connect my Bluetooth headphones & other devices to my laptop : which otherwise doesn't detect them . I use a Bluetooth transmitter/receiver plugged into a usb port in conjunction with that ). Only time it appears on...
  10. Can I display the DAY on the system tray clock?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I display the DAY on the system tray clock?: I have grown accustomed to having the day show in the system tray with the time and date... Now, I've been an IT guy now for going on about 15 years just about, so I DO know my way around... And I know it makes me sound like an old man who maybe shouldn't have windows 10 yet,...