Windows 10: Can I back up my Windows 10 PC to MS One Drive?

Discus and support Can I back up my Windows 10 PC to MS One Drive? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've asked this very simple question more than once and get NO real answer? If I can backup my windows 10 PC to MS One Drive how do I do that? I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jyeary3, Oct 7, 2018.

1. jyeary3 Win User

Can I back up my Windows 10 PC to MS One Drive?

I've asked this very simple question more than once and get NO real answer? If I can backup my windows 10 PC to MS One Drive how do I do that? I've really getting tired to NO real answer to what I think is a simple question, but outside of my knowledge base. ~ Jim

:)

jyeary3, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Can I back up my Windows 10 PC to MS One Drive? - Similar Threads - Drive

2. C drive not showing up in disk optimization [Windows 10 Home]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive not showing up in disk optimization [Windows 10 Home]: I recently shutdown windows while defragmentation on C drive was going on. Now when I turned my windows 10 home back on and open disk optimization C: drive was not shown there. So, I cannot optimize C: drive and I don't want to use 3rd party software for Defragmentation. I...
  3. C drive not showing up in disk optimization [Windows 10 Home]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive not showing up in disk optimization [Windows 10 Home]: I recently shutdown windows while defragmentation on C drive was going on. Now when I turned my windows 10 home back on and open disk optimization C: drive was not shown there. So, I cannot optimize C: drive and I don't want to use 3rd party software for Defragmentation. I...
  4. C drive not showing up in disk optimization [Windows 10 Home]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I bought fairly used Microsoft Drive label LAPTOP LCTKO3MG Local Disk 2021 model and don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought fairly used Microsoft Drive label LAPTOP LCTKO3MG Local Disk 2021 model and don't...: I want to configure second hand Microsoft laptop pls assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-fairly-used-microsoft-drive-label-laptop/188a7d58-46c3-4fba-b072-4f7bcd39f5d6
  6. I bought fairly used Microsoft Drive label LAPTOP LCTKO3MG Local Disk 2021 model and don't...

I bought fairly used Microsoft Drive label LAPTOP LCTKO3MG Local Disk 2021 model and don't...: I want to configure second hand Microsoft laptop pls assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-fairly-used-microsoft-drive-label-laptop/188a7d58-46c3-4fba-b072-4f7bcd39f5d6
  7. Help ! I am having so much trouble with One Drive. .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help ! I am having so much trouble with One Drive. .: I have a desktop at home and it is connected to OneDrive. I probably clicked some thing that linked my work computer and my desktop at home.However, I do not want my personal information and pictures on my work computer.I unlinked the work computer and it took away everything...
  8. Help ! I am having so much trouble with One Drive. .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help ! I am having so much trouble with One Drive. .: I have a desktop at home and it is connected to OneDrive. I probably clicked some thing that linked my work computer and my desktop at home.However, I do not want my personal information and pictures on my work computer.I unlinked the work computer and it took away everything...
  9. Help ! I am having so much trouble with One Drive. .

10. Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.

Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.: Hello,Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.Running the Search and Indexing troubleshooter couldn't solve my problem, despite it said: Fixed.Any more idias how to fix this?Thank youcsorosHere is the image of the trouble:...