Windows 10: Can I back up windows 10 updates to another Windows version?

Discus and support Can I back up windows 10 updates to another Windows version? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi guys, I had a BSOD and i needed to reformat my laptop. I didnt know which Windows version i had so I installed windows Home. But I found out that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cerezer, Jul 16, 2020.

1. cerezer Win User

Can I back up windows 10 updates to another Windows version?

Hi guys,

I had a BSOD and i needed to reformat my laptop. I didnt know which Windows version i had so I installed windows Home. But I found out that my windows key is originally for Windows single language version.

Can i back up windows updates that i currently have to my windows home version and copy it over to windows single language version if i install it now? If so how would i do it?

:)

cerezer, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft claims I signed up for Windows 10...

Click to expand... This is my list of hidden updates:

Can I back up windows 10 updates to another Windows version? hidden-updates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I back up windows 10 updates to another Windows version? - Similar Threads - updates another version

2. Can I revert back to the original version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I revert back to the original version of Windows?: Hello all,I have an old laptop and, according to the sticker on the bottom, it came pre-installed with Windows 7 Pro it also has a security key printed on it.The laptop was downgraded to Windows XP to enable it to run old software which, at the time, wasn't Windows 7...
  3. Can I revert back to the original version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I revert back to the original version of Windows?: Hello all,I have an old laptop and, according to the sticker on the bottom, it came pre-installed with Windows 7 Pro it also has a security key printed on it.The laptop was downgraded to Windows XP to enable it to run old software which, at the time, wasn't Windows 7...
  4. Un-update back to a previous version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Un-update back to a previous version of Windows 10: How do I Un-update back to a previous version of Windows 10. I currently have Windows 10 20H2. I know that the previous versions have less or no support, but I still want to go back to a previous version....
  5. Un-update back to a previous version of Windows 10

Un-update back to a previous version of Windows 10: How do I Un-update back to a previous version of Windows 10. I currently have Windows 10 20H2. I know that the previous versions have less or no support, but I still want to go back to a previous version....
  6. Un-update back to a previous version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is updating to another supported windows version mandatory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is updating to another supported windows version mandatory?: Just got the pop up notification in the bottom right saying I need to restart. I really am not in the mood to download a hour long update for windows, but will this damage my system or anything like that if I keep the old version? Thanks. submitted by /u/Vanniladestoryer...
  8. How can I roll back to a early version on windows???

How can I roll back to a early version on windows???: I have two Dell latitude computers won the camera is working fine the other one it is not. Only real difference is the version of windows. How do I roll back to an earlier version of windows. See below for specs of both laptops. NEW DELL LEGACY DELL Computer A- Device name...
  9. i can not update my windows, comes up failed comulative update for windows 10 version 1809...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can not update my windows, comes up failed comulative update for windows 10 version 1809...: I CAN NOT UPDATE MY WINDOWS VERSION 10 FOR 1809 COMES UP (KB4512578. (FULL NOTES IN SUBJECT) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-update-my-windows-comes-up-failed/1bbeb5dc-2cc2-4ece-b21a-d8bd79cc2957
  10. can i go back a version

in Windows 10 Support
    can i go back a version: since windows 10 1803 my computer freezes when i use microsoft edge or fiefox I was hoping the later updates would fix bjut made it worse can i go back to the previse version somehow. 113224