Windows 10: Can I backup Programs in One Drive

Discus and support Can I backup Programs in One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I may have to do a reset of my windows 10 Desktop, Can I backup my programs as well as my files to OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SkipCowles, May 29, 2020.

1. Can I backup Programs in One Drive

I may have to do a reset of my windows 10 Desktop, Can I backup my programs as well as my files to OneDrive

:)

SkipCowles, May 29, 2020
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, May 29, 2020
  3. Free hard drive backup/restore program?

Obviously you're looking for something besides your Xp Pro utility that does this?

thoughtdisorder, May 29, 2020
  4. Geekoid Win User

Can I backup Programs in One Drive

Using network hard drive for backup

It depends what sort of backup you want to do. If you're happy just backing up regular files, then there are a bazillion (really, that many!) different bits of freeware to do that. There is a good list here:

Download Back Up Tools for Windows - MajorGeeks

and pretty much all of them can do network backups. Some even have fancy options like encryption. Really, the most useful thing is just being able to schedule them and know they ran OK.

You may also want to make a system image backup too, and you'll find that software in the very same list.

I don't have Windows 8 as yet, so I'm afraid I can't suggest any for that platform. Personally, I use Clonezilla for image backups.

Geekoid, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Can I backup Programs in One Drive

1. Can I backup Programs in One Drive - Similar Threads - backup Programs Drive

2. One drive backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive backup: Hello!,I want to back up my hard drive to one drive for windows 11 how do I?Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-backup/f6b4f330-7b91-4e66-8f1f-839488cc3644
  3. One drive backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive backup: Hello!,I want to back up my hard drive to one drive for windows 11 how do I?Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-backup/f6b4f330-7b91-4e66-8f1f-839488cc3644
  4. One drive backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Auto Backup to One Drive

Auto Backup to One Drive: I cannot stop One Drive from automatically backing up Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I have followed the instructions and unchecked the folders, yet the minute I close that window they are re-checked. If I had a rocket launcher......
  6. I need Software that can save backups to one drive account

I need Software that can save backups to one drive account: I need Software that can save backups to one drive account: I have two computers and one one drive account. I want software that will allow me to back up to one drive account for each computer in separate folders on the one drive account...
  7. Is there automatic backup to One Drive?

Is there automatic backup to One Drive?: Howdy, I have just started using Windows 10. I cannot add my files to One Drive because I understand they would no longer be in a folder on the C drive. My new Win10 computer has an SSD to make file access faster, so I wouldn't want to be downloading them when opening,...
  8. One Drive Backup

One Drive Backup: Have not been able to get this service turned on. Any suggestions welcome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-backup/e2952cbc-7dc2-4067-b180-1ebe999463fc"
  9. One drive as a backup vs as an independent drive

One drive as a backup vs as an independent drive: I am having difficulty with OneDrive. I want it to function as an independent drive, accessible to all my devices but it wants to function as a backup my PC files. You recently suggested that I need to “unlink” it from my PC, so I tried to do that but now, going to...
  10. Can I backup to an internal drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can I backup to an internal drive?: I am using Windows 10 with Dell that I purchased desktop that came with Windows 10. I back up my files to external hard drive without a problem but I want to back up my files to internal hard drive as well. Both. I just want to be safe. I click add driver but it didn't...