Windows 10: Can I buy Microsoft games on non-activated Windows?

Discus and support Can I buy Microsoft games on non-activated Windows? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I would like to buy a game from the windows store, but my windows is not activated. Can I play that game without any limitations(time,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by strikerrrrrr, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Can I buy Microsoft games on non-activated Windows?

Hey, I would like to buy a game from the windows store, but my windows is not activated. Can I play that game without any limitations(time, multiplayer, or anything else)? Thank you!

:)

strikerrrrrr, Sep 15, 2018

2. Where to buy Microsoft games

Hi Andrius,

There are two ways to purchase Microsoft games. You may purchase from the Windows Store or through the online Microsoft Store. Refer to the steps below:

From the Windows Store:

• Select Store on your taskbar, or select Start, and on the apps list select
      Store.
    • Click the user icon beside the search box and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Select the Games tab. You'll see here all the available games published by Microsoft.

You may purchase games through the online Microsoft Store by visiting this

link

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're here to clear things up.

Catherine Cus., Sep 15, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 15, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Can I buy Microsoft games on non-activated Windows?

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Can I buy Microsoft games on non-activated Windows?

1. Can I buy Microsoft games on non-activated Windows? - Similar Threads - buy Microsoft games

2. Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?: I search on the internet and found lots of store sell Windows 11 OEM key. Is it legal to buy this type of key for persionsal usage purpose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-an-oem-key-to-activate-windows-11/68aacaf2-62b2-471a-8891-c19e9ecf9135
  3. Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?: I search on the internet and found lots of store sell Windows 11 OEM key. Is it legal to buy this type of key for persionsal usage purpose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-an-oem-key-to-activate-windows-11/68aacaf2-62b2-471a-8891-c19e9ecf9135
  4. Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?: I've downloaded windows 10 from the official Microsoft website but I'm running windows 10 without activation. There is a watermark of Activate windows in the bottom right corner of the screen. I am using google chrome on this non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 on...
  5. Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?: I've downloaded windows 10 from the official Microsoft website but I'm running windows 10 without activation. There is a watermark of Activate windows in the bottom right corner of the screen. I am using google chrome on this non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 on...
  6. Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant buy a game on the Microsoft Store.: I am trying to buy a game with a $10 gift card. On the microsoft store my balance has not gone up $10 and, On the website version of the Microsoft store my balance is $10 but it wont let me buy it. Everytime I try to buy it it says "We’re having trouble processing your...
  8. can i buy window without reinstall? now i use non-genius window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i buy window without reinstall? now i use non-genius window: can i buy window without reinstall? now i use non-genius window my window education is expire for long time and i want to buy new one without reinstall my application...
  9. why can I only buy games on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why can I only buy games on Microsoft store: i cant buy anything but games on Microsoft store when i try to pre order a game get a gift card or buy a headset it just gives me an error message saying we can not process your order please help...
  10. Can I buy windows 10 from microsoft and activate it on a different PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I buy windows 10 from microsoft and activate it on a different PC?: So my grandad has win7 and as its coming to the end of its life (rip) he has asked me to update him to win10. I want to be able to install it for him as quickly as possible when we get up there so we have time to do some other stuff. If i buy windows 10 home from the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you play microsoft gasmes if your windows 10 isnt activated

2. can i use microsoft store in non activated windows

3. non activated windows games