Windows 10: Can I Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With A Gift Card?

Discus and support Can I Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With A Gift Card? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I recently wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. So I wanted to know if there are any gift cards we can use to get MinecraftWindows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Posty_late136, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Can I Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With A Gift Card?

So, I recently wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. So I wanted to know if there are any gift cards we can use to get MinecraftWindows 10 Edition. If so How?

:)

Posty_late136, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Issues regarding Minecraft Windows 10 Edition gift code.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern regarding Minecraft Windows 10 Edition gift code, I suggest you to get in touch with Microsoft store support to check if the Minecraft game gift card, follow this support article to

Contact Microsoft Store Support
    , and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Can I Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With A Gift Card?

Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Can I Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With A Gift Card?

1. Can I Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition With A Gift Card? - Similar Threads - Buy Minecraft Edition

2. Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...: I recently have been wanting to start a realm on Minecraft Bedrock and I had a spare Microsoft gift card and Google play gift card So I was wondering if I could use one of them to start a realms+ subscription...
  3. Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...: I recently have been wanting to start a realm on Minecraft Bedrock and I had a spare Microsoft gift card and Google play gift card So I was wondering if I could use one of them to start a realms+ subscription...
  4. Can i use my redeem gift card codes to buy minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use my redeem gift card codes to buy minecraft java edition: So i redeemed so xbox gift card codes and i am wondering can i buy minecraft java edition not window 10 edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-redeem-gift-card-codes-to-buy/55a31bbd-a964-400a-8393-9a7b8d2260c1
  5. Can i use my redeem gift card codes to buy minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i use my redeem gift card codes to buy minecraft java edition: So i redeemed so xbox gift card codes and i am wondering can i buy minecraft java edition not window 10 edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-redeem-gift-card-codes-to-buy/55a31bbd-a964-400a-8393-9a7b8d2260c1
  6. Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?: I just got Java edition on my pc and need to put a debit card in for a realm, and was planning on using a visa gift card. However, the Mojang website would not accept it. Can I buy a Microsoft gift card and use it to pay for the realm?...
  7. Buying memberships with a gift card

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buying memberships with a gift card: Hi I'm redeeming a $5000 gift card, can I spend that on blockstarplanet to buy a membership? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-memberships-with-a-gift-card/cb5db0de-0507-4d4e-b7a2-d30a47471d36
  8. Buying with gift card.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying with gift card.: I got a gift card for $10.00 USD. But I realized I cannot buy anything that I want with it. I am wondering if I could buy a gift card with that money and give it to my friend who can actually use it?...
  9. Buy Microsoft gift card

Buy Microsoft gift card: Split from this thread. I really want to buy 10$ microsoft gift card but there is no option in microsoft rewards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-microsoft-gift-card/e3222473-dff7-482d-8847-af34d089b473"
  10. Buying with gift cards

Buying with gift cards: I have a question about gift cards. On the buy a gift card web page there's a question that reads "are there any limits to the amount of gift card value that can be spent per day? Yes, you can redeem gift cards to your Microsoft account of up to a total of AU$1,000 on any...