Windows 10: Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?

Discus and support Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to use my laptop to connect applications and files in my computer. Both using windows 10. I believe that I need to use remote desktop to do so,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KinghenryFisher, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?

I want to use my laptop to connect applications and files in my computer. Both using windows 10. I believe that I need to use remote desktop to do so, but for these I need to have it upgraded to windows 10 pro. My question is that if the product key for upgrade work for both computers?

:)

KinghenryFisher, Aug 8, 2022

2. Upgrade Computer then install new OS or Vice Versa?

If you buy a new hard drive, then if you want to dual boot, then install XP first, then Vista. If you just want Vista on it, I suggest partitioning it so that you don't nuke your data each time you have to reformat, and it'll make load times a little bit faster.

Technically you can keep your install of XP if you upgrade your CPU and video card. However, if you do it that way, then do one at a time, not both. I suggest just buying Vista and doing a complete reformat, because Windows will definitely be happier.

FatForester, Aug 8, 2022
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Kreij Win User

Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?

Old HP computer...Will Vista install/run?

If it's not your own business here is my suggestion.

1) Tell him it's not viable and charge him $200
    2) Move up here to WI
    3) Start a business with me doing network installations
    4) We make enough money to take vacations to the Caribbean when we want.
    5) We send the people with computer problems to Geek Squad and still charge them for our "assessment" time.
    6) We have regular Board of Director meeting that involve copious amounts of beer and Prime Rib.
    7) Repeat steps 4 through 6 until we only have to do steps 4 and 6

Sound good? *Wink Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers? ;)

Kreij, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?

1. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers? - Similar Threads - buy upgrade install

2. i now have 3000 points can i buy 2 of the 100 robux option? or i can only buy one?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i now have 3000 points can i buy 2 of the 100 robux option? or i can only buy one?: i now have 3000 points can i buy 2 of the 100 robux option? or i can only buy one?*note*my county has only 100 robux option there's no 200, 400, 800 and 1000 option...
  3. i now have 3000 points can i buy 2 of the 100 robux option? or i can only buy one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i now have 3000 points can i buy 2 of the 100 robux option? or i can only buy one?: i now have 3000 points can i buy 2 of the 100 robux option? or i can only buy one?*note*my county has only 100 robux option there's no 200, 400, 800 and 1000 option...
  4. i now have 3000 points can i buy 2 of the 100 robux option? or i can only buy one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?: I want to use my laptop to connect applications and files in my computer. Both using windows 10. I believe that I need to use remote desktop to do so, but for these I need to have it upgraded to windows 10 pro. My question is that if the product key for upgrade work for both...
  6. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?

Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?: I want to use my laptop to connect applications and files in my computer. Both using windows 10. I believe that I need to use remote desktop to do so, but for these I need to have it upgraded to windows 10 pro. My question is that if the product key for upgrade work for both...
  7. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?: I want to use my laptop so I can connect to programs on my desktop. Both are using Windows 10 Home. I see that I need to use Remote Desktop. To do this I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. My question is, can I use the Product Key to upgrade both computers with Windows 10...
  8. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?: I want to use my laptop so I can connect to programs on my desktop. Both are using Windows 10 Home. I see that I need to use Remote Desktop. To do this I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. My question is, can I use the Product Key to upgrade both computers with Windows 10...
  9. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. buying a computer with 2 hard drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    buying a computer with 2 hard drives: I am thinking about buying a new computer that has both a solid state and hard disk (not sure if it is a hybrid or separate drives). Most that I have seen have a 120G SSD and a 1 or 2TB HDD. I am sure I want Windows 10 as my OS. Here is my question: will the HDD be...