Windows 10: Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

Discus and support Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to use my laptop so I can connect to programs on my desktop. Both are using Windows 10 Home. I see that I need to use Remote Desktop. To do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertKMiller, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

I want to use my laptop so I can connect to programs on my desktop. Both are using Windows 10 Home. I see that I need to use Remote Desktop. To do this I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. My question is, can I use the Product Key to upgrade both computers with Windows 10 Pro?

:)

RobertKMiller, Apr 26, 2022

2. Upgrade Computer then install new OS or Vice Versa?

If you buy a new hard drive, then if you want to dual boot, then install XP first, then Vista. If you just want Vista on it, I suggest partitioning it so that you don't nuke your data each time you have to reformat, and it'll make load times a little bit faster.

Technically you can keep your install of XP if you upgrade your CPU and video card. However, if you do it that way, then do one at a time, not both. I suggest just buying Vista and doing a complete reformat, because Windows will definitely be happier.

FatForester, Apr 26, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 26, 2022
  4. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

1. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers? - Similar Threads - buy upgrade install

2. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?: I want to use my laptop to connect applications and files in my computer. Both using windows 10. I believe that I need to use remote desktop to do so, but for these I need to have it upgraded to windows 10 pro. My question is that if the product key for upgrade work for both...
  3. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?: I want to use my laptop to connect applications and files in my computer. Both using windows 10. I believe that I need to use remote desktop to do so, but for these I need to have it upgraded to windows 10 pro. My question is that if the product key for upgrade work for both...
  4. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on 2 computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?: I want to use my laptop so I can connect to programs on my desktop. Both are using Windows 10 Home. I see that I need to use Remote Desktop. To do this I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. My question is, can I use the Product Key to upgrade both computers with Windows 10...
  6. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?: I want to use my laptop so I can connect to programs on my desktop. Both are using Windows 10 Home. I see that I need to use Remote Desktop. To do this I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. My question is, can I use the Product Key to upgrade both computers with Windows 10...
  7. Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I have both 2007 Office Programs and 2020 ones at the same time in one computer?: I was given a computer in my work but the licence (if this particular computer even has one..) only works with 2007. I am also a student I'd like to use that account with work stuff. Can I just download 2020 office and not uninstall the old ones? one more question. if I...
  8. Can I buy a printer locally and install it on my windows S computer ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I buy a printer locally and install it on my windows S computer ?: Can I buy a printer from my local store or, say, Amazon and install it myself onto a Windows S base laptop, pl ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-a-printer-locally-and-install-it-on-my/6b6af161-d65b-4286-bc54-934f4f944c78
  9. Can I upgrade this computer?

Can I upgrade this computer?: I've got a Dell Precision that I'm thinking of doing a pretty big upgrade to. It's got 4 mb ram, and a 500 gig hard drive and I want to install a 1 TB hard drive and 16 gigs of ram. However, I believe it is running a 32 bit system (windows 7) and, from what I've read, it...
  10. Can I buy a Key for windows 7, install the ISO, then upgrade to 10?

Can I buy a Key for windows 7, install the ISO, then upgrade to 10?: I just got a new SSD for my laptop. And I need an OS for it. And I was wondering if I can get a USB stick. Download windows 7 ISO on it. Buy a serial key, then upgrade to windows 10? If I can do that can someone please give me a walkthrough on how? I really need my laptop to...