Windows 10: Can i buy storage, and how?

Discus and support Can i buy storage, and how? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Gaming windows 10 laptop and its brand is Lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Devin Campos, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Can i buy storage, and how?

I have a Gaming windows 10 laptop and its brand is Lenovo

:)

Devin Campos, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Komshija Win User

AM4 Build...Any Suggestions before I buy today or tomorrow?

I would suggest equally good and cheaper motherboard, equally good and cheaper cooler, other RAM, different storage and definitely smaller monitor because you'll have to be at least 2 meters from that monster to prevent eye damage.

Here is my suggestion: System Builder

Komshija, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 25, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Can i buy storage, and how?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Can i buy storage, and how? :p

cadaveca, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Can i buy storage, and how?

1. Can i buy storage, and how? - Similar Threads - buy storage

2. If I buy a new CPU, RAM and motherboard but keep my storage devices, keyboard, mouse and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy a new CPU, RAM and motherboard but keep my storage devices, keyboard, mouse and...: Computer is getting a BSOD very often and I've reloaded from scratch already. Seems to be hardware related. If I buy a new CPU, RAM and motherboard but keep my storage devices, keyboard, mouse and monitor, do I have to buy a new Windows license or will the old one work?...
  3. If I buy a new CPU, RAM and motherboard but keep my storage devices, keyboard, mouse and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I buy a new CPU, RAM and motherboard but keep my storage devices, keyboard, mouse and...: Computer is getting a BSOD very often and I've reloaded from scratch already. Seems to be hardware related. If I buy a new CPU, RAM and motherboard but keep my storage devices, keyboard, mouse and monitor, do I have to buy a new Windows license or will the old one work?...
  4. am i aloud to use visa gift cards to buy more storage for my microsoft 365 onedrive instead...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am i aloud to use visa gift cards to buy more storage for my microsoft 365 onedrive instead...: hello im so curious if i cann do this im currently dowloading my sims 4 games but thats not really the point im running out of storage so im going to buy some more storage but i dont own a credit card am i aloud to use visa gift cards?...
  5. am i aloud to use visa gift cards to buy more storage for my microsoft 365 onedrive instead...

am i aloud to use visa gift cards to buy more storage for my microsoft 365 onedrive instead...: hello im so curious if i cann do this im currently dowloading my sims 4 games but thats not really the point im running out of storage so im going to buy some more storage but i dont own a credit card am i aloud to use visa gift cards?...
  6. am i aloud to use visa gift cards to buy more storage for my microsoft 365 onedrive instead...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. If i replace the only storage device on my pc do i have to buy a new windows 11 licence key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i replace the only storage device on my pc do i have to buy a new windows 11 licence key?: or is there a way i can copy everything on the current SSD onto a external hard drive and then load that copy onto the new SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-replace-the-only-storage-device-on-my-pc-do-i/92cccc96-57b1-438d-971a-3f63eb35f743
  8. If i replace the only storage device on my pc do i have to buy a new windows 11 licence key?

If i replace the only storage device on my pc do i have to buy a new windows 11 licence key?: or is there a way i can copy everything on the current SSD onto a external hard drive and then load that copy onto the new SSD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-replace-the-only-storage-device-on-my-pc-do-i/92cccc96-57b1-438d-971a-3f63eb35f743
  9. Buy more storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Buy more storage: Hi,I have windows 10 and have run out of storage. I currently use a macbook but have windows 10 installed. is there a way to buy more storage? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-more-storage/11c5c6d2-0a8b-49e9-8483-9fa85141bf62
  10. Buy more storage

Buy more storage: Hi,I have windows 10 and have run out of storage. I currently use a macbook but have windows 10 installed. is there a way to buy more storage? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-more-storage/11c5c6d2-0a8b-49e9-8483-9fa85141bf62