Windows 10: can i buy window without reinstall? now i use non-genius window

Discus and support can i buy window without reinstall? now i use non-genius window in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can i buy window without reinstall? now i use non-genius window my window education is expire for long time and i want to buy new one without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PLT.OFF.NOPPOLSA-NGUANSUP, Dec 28, 2020.

1. can i buy window without reinstall? now i use non-genius window

can i buy window without reinstall? now i use non-genius window

my window education is expire for long time and i want to buy new one without reinstall my

application

:)

PLT.OFF.NOPPOLSA-NGUANSUP, Dec 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 28, 2020
  3. jpierce55 Win User
    Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

1. can i buy window without reinstall? now i use non-genius window - Similar Threads - buy window without

2. Can I use Windows without having to buy Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows without having to buy Microsoft 365?: Hello. I bought a new laptop HP and it came with Windows 11 already installed on it. But when I tried to use Word or Excel it said that unless I buy Microsoft Office 365, I can only use Word or Excels for 5 days for free. What does that mean? I don't want Microsoft 365, does...
  3. Can I use Windows without having to buy Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use Windows without having to buy Microsoft 365?: Hello. I bought a new laptop HP and it came with Windows 11 already installed on it. But when I tried to use Word or Excel it said that unless I buy Microsoft Office 365, I can only use Word or Excels for 5 days for free. What does that mean? I don't want Microsoft 365, does...
  4. Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?: I've downloaded windows 10 from the official Microsoft website but I'm running windows 10 without activation. There is a watermark of Activate windows in the bottom right corner of the screen. I am using google chrome on this non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 on...
  5. Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?: I've downloaded windows 10 from the official Microsoft website but I'm running windows 10 without activation. There is a watermark of Activate windows in the bottom right corner of the screen. I am using google chrome on this non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 on...
  6. Can I use non-activated non-pirated version of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Can I buy a laptop without Windows 10 installed on it ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I buy a laptop without Windows 10 installed on it ?: Hello Community ! I'm wondering if I buy a laptop that hasn't Windows 10 installed on it, will I be able to install it later and will it work ok ? Thank you for your help and regards....
  8. can i reinstall windows 10 without paying?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i reinstall windows 10 without paying?: can i reinstall windows 10 without paying? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reinstall-windows-10-without-paying/ed12f0f4-cd31-4004-b6b8-ae89239c4408
  9. Will I need to reinstall Windows 10 if I buy it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I need to reinstall Windows 10 if I buy it?: Hi I bought a secondhand laptop last year. It worked fine until yesterday when it started telling me that the license has expired. The laptop has Windows 10 Pro installed on it, but looking at it's product sticker it was originally a Windows 7 laptop. After researching...
  10. Can I buy Microsoft games on non-activated Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy Microsoft games on non-activated Windows?: Hey, I would like to buy a game from the windows store, but my windows is not activated. Can I play that game without any limitations(time, multiplayer, or anything else)? Thank you!...