Windows 10: Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it?

Discus and support Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it? I absolutely cannot stand Windows 11 and have went past the rollback time frame.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 1ts85, Nov 24, 2022.

1. 1ts85 Win User

Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it?

Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it? I absolutely cannot stand Windows 11 and have went past the rollback time frame. My computer came with Windows 10 originally.

:)

1ts85, Nov 24, 2022
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 24, 2022
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it? - Similar Threads - buy install has

2. Can I install Windows 10 on a PC that has Windows 7, for FREE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install Windows 10 on a PC that has Windows 7, for FREE?: Can I install Windows 10 on a PC that has Windows 7, for FREE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-10-on-a-pc-that-has-windows/0020b27b-573d-4950-81d1-0dc5d4cd2834
  3. Can I install Windows 10 on a PC that has Windows 7, for FREE?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install Windows 10 on a PC that has Windows 7, for FREE?: Can I install Windows 10 on a PC that has Windows 7, for FREE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-10-on-a-pc-that-has-windows/0020b27b-573d-4950-81d1-0dc5d4cd2834
  4. Can I install Windows 10 on a PC that has Windows 7, for FREE?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it?

Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it?: Can I buy Windows 10 and install it on a PC that has Windows 11 on it? I absolutely cannot stand Windows 11 and have went past the rollback time frame. My computer came with Windows 10 originally....
  6. When can I buy Windows 11 on Microsoft.com?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When can I buy Windows 11 on Microsoft.com?: Hello everyone! I've just built a PC and I don't feeling buying Windows 10 and upgrading to Windows 11 as I feel that original Windows 11 license might have more upgradeability in the future For example, I can buy Windows 10 license and use it for Windows 11 but I might be...
  7. When can I buy Windows 11 on Microsoft.com?

When can I buy Windows 11 on Microsoft.com?: Hello everyone! I've just built a PC and I don't feeling buying Windows 10 and upgrading to Windows 11 as I feel that original Windows 11 license might have more upgradeability in the future For example, I can buy Windows 10 license and use it for Windows 11 but I might be...
  8. Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?: I want to purchase a copy of windows 11 with a disk and box like windows 10. Are there any stores that sell physical copy's?Thanks, Cameron Rodier...
  9. Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?

Is there a physical copy of windows 11 that I can buy?: I want to purchase a copy of windows 11 with a disk and box like windows 10. Are there any stores that sell physical copy's?Thanks, Cameron Rodier...
  10. Can I buy a laptop without Windows 10 installed on it ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I buy a laptop without Windows 10 installed on it ?: Hello Community ! I'm wondering if I buy a laptop that hasn't Windows 10 installed on it, will I be able to install it later and will it work ok ? Thank you for your help and regards....